Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I started a thread yesterday that was titleed incase cage work, for a BAD cage that i was cutting out. Didn't know there is a "Insane" Chassis shop on here at the time. DON'T WANT to give him a bad rep!!!!! So can I change the title?? I have been looking for a edit page but no luck. PLEASE HELP!
Thanks

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
Titleed? Yes usualy the tits leed and the rest of her follows ... unless she's walking backwards
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Message In Blood
2,013 Posts
It's a very secretive link, but i'm sure someone will post it:-KFC

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Titleed? Yes usualy the tits leed and the rest of her follows ... unless she's walking backwards
Posted via Mobile Device
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!:smt097 Guess that's what I get for asking a question on here in a hurry....

·
having fun
31,331 Posts
only after monty promplty deletes the thread-which is done quite often actually

just remember monty has a messed up email system so you might have to send that message 5-6 times at least..

if that doesnt get his attention just message 79540 a few times and he can help too

·
Senior Moment
9,664 Posts
I started a thread yesterday that was titleed incase cage work, for a BAD cage that i was cutting out. Didn't know there is a "Insane" Chassis shop on here at the time. DON'T WANT to give him a bad rep!!!!! So can I change the title?? I have been looking for a edit page but no luck. PLEASE HELP!
Thanks
Sorry, it can't be changed after the 5 min grace period.

So from now on, before you hit submit, make sure it's right,,,TLW

·
Registered
22,679 Posts
Yes you can, Put your arrow on the title ,right click while holding down the F7 key and hit the **##** keys while singing a Justin Beeber song.

·
Registered
15,534 Posts
Just pm JustinP and he can start another thread but this time it will be "official".

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
81,254 Posts
QUIT BEING A GOD DAMN RETARD! :rock:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts