Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Administrator
136,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
be beat in Pro Street? The guy has been winning races in Pro Street ever since Bob Reiger left. Can anyone beat this guy for a season? Seems Musi is making the power!! I know Milt Decker gave him problems before being hit with led trophies.. Also Scott Merkel gave him a shake in his boots.. But over all the guy has been kicking ass for a long time.. Can he be stopped? I don't think he can!!!

·
Administrator
136,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll give you that one!! The guy just plain rocks.. I would never tell him that but its the facts!!

·
16,373 Posts
Let's see hes' from Jersey, Grump is from PA. Leo is from Jersey, Bob Frey was Atco Bob, that's where he got started and that's in Jersey and he lives in Jersey. Woo sounds like a lot of fast cars in Jersey!!! You slow pokes should try Atco's Quick 8 but you better got out of the 7's first on a 10.5w.

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
I still have Carbon Fiber in my hair from Scott Merkel's Explosion in Columbus :shock: ......I was 6 feet behind the car......the only one smiling on the line was Pat Musi.....If Merkel set an ET or MPH record.....and won against Musi on Sunday....He would have won the Championship......Now thats Racing :-D

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
to me he is just one of those whiney bb guys. 700 cid and no2 and still scared of a sb and a turbo. boo hoo all day long.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
all i needed to form a opnion was the june 04 issue of Fastest Street car magazine. he whined all day about how its not fair, turbo this and weight that. made him look like a baby. did any of musi's motors make it to the finals of orlando last year? i think his time has come already. now all we need is for nsca to stop making a class just for him. combine them two classes and see where he falls then. you notice that he don't step foot in a PRO race. sorry i have a strong opnion on this guy. people like him that are sucessfull and have a lot of influence and continues to be a whiney baby are what ruins these org's it's just my .02. ill never have to worry about competeing with him i'll always be slow.

·
Registered
90 Posts
You have to give the respect to both Merkel's as they are a stand up bunch IMHO. Pat, he's a hard working son of a gun who wins by the work he had done over the years. Can he be beat? I think so, it's just someone is going to have the R&D time to catch him. Scott caused quite a stir and all of it wasn't that huge bang. Jimmy is right, Pat didn't even uncross his arms. Hell I was in the tower and jumped. Hats off to all these guys, yes Monty I'll include you. Not starting any shit, but in Canada last year you had your game on. The pass against the red car (no names) had me smiling as it was flawless. YOU EARNED that one. Kudos to your hard work. NO I AM NOT KISSING ANY ASS. SO EVERYONE CAN F_CK OFF if you think so. Love Fat Daddy

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Don't any of you take this personaly......No matter how you look at it you wish you were him.....Ya see when your on top everybody guns for you......Google your own name.....then Google Pat Musi.....then look in the mirror.....its easy to trash him....But he makes a living at it....DO YOU??? NOW on the "Musi Class" at the NSCA. I have seen both sides now with this being my 4th season (2nd inside management) You guys sling crap that Musi is taken care of....I now LMAO at what you say....he is up in the tower at every Race complaining like you guys here.....Here's what he gets at the NSCA.....UP FRONT PARKING!!!....THATS IT....'CAUSE HE'S A DRAW FOR FANS....ARE YOU GUYS....OR ME???...NOPE....when you invest the $$$ on R&D he does.....Races as hard as he does.....speak....if not look at your posts.....your the whiny ass's....he's goin fast....every weekend....are you???.....and no I'm not kissin his ass....I had dinner with him @ SEMA.....and got stuck with the bill :roll:

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
i see your point jimmy no doubt i wish i were him, and i'm whining about it. hey and i wish him well. but that will not change my opnion of him. when we race we race hard all season. i made over 100 passes last season with my slo stuff and i'm sure it takes much more r&d (read as $$$$) to do it at his level. so the respect is there.

·
Administrator
136,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Just so everyone knows.. I called out Musi and Moran for a match race and both of them went into hidding!!! Wimps!!! :shock: :-D I'm sure most of you remember the call-out on the NSCA board... :-D

·
16,373 Posts
No different, I called Monty out for tomorrow night and now he punked out on me!!! :evil: :evil:

Afraid of a little OLD Ford!!!!

How about the small block???

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Monty has always been afraid of the Fords, he just won't admit it, LOL :-D

·
Administrator
136,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
KIRK ADAMS said:
Monty Mikho said:
Just so everyone knows.. I called out Musi and Moran for a match race and both of them went into hidding!!! Wimps!!! :shock: :-D I'm sure most of you remember the call-out on the NSCA board... :-D
I'll be sure to pass that along for ya...... :roll:
OMG you know Mike Moran personally? Holy Mother of Jesus!!! Now I went ahead and did it.. You're gonna tell Mike and I'll never have a chance to meet the man in person!!!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts