Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a seperate fuel pump for my nitrous and i have a 2 stage plate. can i use one fuel reg to run both stages or should i use one for each kit?

·
Registered
139 Posts
reviving this...I've got a similar setup...I realize in a perfect setup it should have two but can it be done with one or will the regulator do something funky when you turn the second stage on

·
RED ROCKET
8,630 Posts
seen some fast cars with 1 regulater and 2 stage plates....adjusted the kits with jets....i myself run a regulator on each kit.

·
Registered
11,382 Posts
Take a look at the Rehr-Morrison nitrous setups, they are using one large regulator for 4 kits...just a different approach. They adjust with jetting, then adjust the fuel with the single regulator. The traditional or most common path is using one regulator per kit. Matter of preference.

·
Registered
139 Posts
good to know, I always saw multiple regulators and didn't know if it was preference or a necessity...thanks guys

·
Registered
82 Posts
the way i understand the rm/speedtech approach is that they run the big aeromotive single return style regulator on the back side of the log or rail.. they also run bleeds in front of each solenoid returning to the cell to keep fuel moving..more of a dynamic approach like fuel injection.. you need a large magnafuel, aeromotive or product engineering pump to supply enough volume so you do not see lean spikes as the systems are activated.. does anyone have any pics of these systems?

·
Registered
139 Posts
on those running one regulator, is it advisable to run a -8 feed to the y and then -6 to the fuel noids or is -6 pre and post y ok?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts