Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,588 Posts
Tennessee always seems to play the tide tough. I am an Razorback so you know I have to consider the tide shit nuggets. LOL BUT, you have what I consider to be one the best coaches out there. I hope you lose personally, so we have a chance at a national championship but I will say the SEC period is where the best team is.....

·
Registered
329 Posts
if we had a team that knew how to play a WHOLE game, youd be in trouble! as it is, we bring the SUCK in second halves... ive turned off the game and put the little fockers DVD in.

·
Grizzly
45,815 Posts
A alabama fan ,a gamecock fan & a clemson fan went hiking , they got to the top and the alabama fan said i am going to take one for the team and jumps off the cliff...all they way down to his death hollering roll tide roll... the clemson fan told the gamecock fan i am going to do the same .... so he kicked the carolina fan off the side of the cliff and yelled fly motherphucker fly:p

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
I am a VOLS fan and what the HELL is going on in the locker room at half time ? Because they come back out and play like they are puck up:smt030 now that`s funny i have to:lol: or i will:smt078 DAM five in a ROLL TIDE THE TIDE IS THE BEST TEAM OUT THERE:KneelLSU YOU BETTER BE WEAR:smt075. But tomorrow maybe the STEELERS will win.GO STEELERS:supz:

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
This thread is like starting a thread bragging about beating justinp. Ya you won, but is it really a big deal.

·
Registered
3,677 Posts
thats fair enough. Should be a good game.
'Bama is a great team but it seems wasted on half-assed teams. I am looking forward to seeing them against LSU. Should be a hell of a game.

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
Unbiased opinion, I think LSU looks a "hair" better than Bama does..... can't wait for 2 weeks from now. Going to be a great game.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Bama better step their game up against LSU. This waiting around until the last two quarters to finally start rolling won't fly with a team like LSU.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts