Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone here has to know what these are. Curious what brand they are and how much HP they're good for.

The 4150 plate has 16 holes in each top bar, and 17 in each bottom bar. The 4500 plate has 20 holes in each top bar and 22 in each bottom bar. Both plates are 1 1/8" thick. No name or part number on either one. :smt100

·
Registered
426 Posts
I know Omalley plates usually don't have any markings on them. I have two of his plates and neither one has anything on it.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Fulton was the first to do this back in the early to mid 90's, not sure who may of copied his deal. I kept it hid for a while, then it trickled down to super street and they kept it hid too..... for a while:)

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I know Omalley plates usually don't have any markings on them. I have two of his plates and neither one has anything on it.
Interesting. Wasn't he a Mopar guy? Or at least did a lot of stuff for the Mopar guys in the 90's? The 4150 plate came on a Mopar roller I bought. The nitrous solenoid had no name on it either. The fuel solenoid was an NOS one.

·
El Diablo Blanco
6,780 Posts
I've got an O'malley plate kit in the garage, I'll see if I can compare.

16 in each bar. It's square like the bottom Dominator plate though, not tapered out in the center where the nitrous bars are.

·
Registered
14,044 Posts
Where the O'Malley plates coming from Top Gun? I had one of theirs with 16 holes in each bar on a cross plate years back.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts