Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If the Banquet / Racer's Party is postponed. Web Site says all racing is cancellled. Also, Are the MX practice tracks open ? I called the track to find out about the party a few weeks back, No answer and got the Shakedown recording. Got info from Ali. Thanks girl !!! Called today to see if the Party is postponed, Still Shakedown recording. NICE !!!!!

:-damnit..............S

·
Registered
153 Posts
If the Banquet / Racer's Party is postponed. Web Site says all racing is cancellled. Also, Are the MX practice tracks open ? I called the track to find out about the party a few weeks back, No answer and got the Shakedown recording. Got info from Ali. Thanks girl !!! Called today to see if the Party is postponed, Still Shakedown recording. NICE !!!!!

would also like to know if its still going on :D

·
EFI/N2O JUNKIE
16,431 Posts
The track is closed for now, no power, some damage to be repaired before it can re-open. Not sure of a timeframe to get things repaired as of now. I'll make a post here when we know. They will also try to update their website and facebook page. Very limited power and internet right now, same goes with phones.

If the points party occurs it will most likely be the weekend after Thanksgiving.

Will post more when I can.

·
EFI/N2O JUNKIE
16,431 Posts
One power pole down in the parking lot. That has to be fixed but I think it belongs to the power company, not the track. That set of wires feeds the concession stand area at a minimum, not sure what else it feeds.

No power still anywhere on the property.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
you racing slot cars this winter?
Hell yeah. After a 2 year break, My boy has been back racing winged cars every Friday for the last year. We had all the Drag cars loaded up and were gonna do some testing yesterday. The sun came out and so did the Dirt bike. Hope to test in the next couple weeks. My ProSlot order came in a few weeks back, And sold most of the the motors already. One guy came up and bought six pieces. Dust off your junk and bring it up........
:-gay

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
One power pole down in the parking lot. That has to be fixed but I think it belongs to the power company, not the track. That set of wires feeds the concession stand area at a minimum, not sure what else it feeds.

No power still anywhere on the property.
Thanks for the update......

·
EFI/N2O JUNKIE
16,431 Posts
Until the track has power restored the phone machine is done at an off-site location and only one person (that I am aware of) knows how to change it. That is why the message is still for the Shakedown. That one person is a First Responder and has not been able to change it. Their website and facebook page gets updated though.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts

Shawn I just got a letter today from e-town. The banquet has been rescheduled for Sunday, December 2nd. Lunch starts at 12pm, pictures at 1pm.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts