Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Damn it!! Not every woman in the world is a damn poet!! And if you were we are men and dont like reading, hearing or even looking at poetry!! All I wanted to do was listen to a little bit of some political talk show today. But some damn chick has to call in with her "cute poem"!! Well it phuckin sucked!! Just like all the other damn poems I have heard!! Want to write poems? Great do it.. Look in the phuckin mirror.. and read it to your damn self!! We dont give a phuck about no stupid ass poems!! Better yet!! Wanna read me a poem? Drop your top and play with your tits while your reading it.. That way there is something of interest!!

OK feel better now :smt033

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:smt013 :smt013

I hate poems!! I dont understand them and dont want to.. Now do it topless and Im all ears.. Well eyes.. :-D

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Every frigen last woman on this earth writes a poem or tried to make you read one!! Stop it already!! Time for the men to step up and say we phuckin hate them!! Never liked them in the first place.. We are only acting like we're listening in hopes we can knock one out!! :smt013 :smt013 :smt013 Thats it I think im done.. Well maybe not!! :evil:

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah but you have read them to your loved ones!! When you did.. He didn't give but two phucks.. He was only thinking "damn will she shut up and take her damn top off already" :smt005

·
Registered
613 Posts
Hey Monty, can you give us your views on poems. I wanted to post some here, woud that be ok? LOL

Do you feel better now that you got that off your chest???

·
Registered
422 Posts
soooo not true...i'm not your typical girl monty...i hate all that mushy shit...he's more like...damn meg, put your clothes back on, we're in public!

·
Registered
13,160 Posts
Monty Mikho said:
Damn it!! Not every woman in the world is a damn poet!! And if you were we are men and dont like reading, hearing or even looking at poetry!! All I wanted to do was listen to a little bit of some political talk show today. But some damn chick has to call in with her "cute poem"!! Well it phuckin sucked!! Just like all the other damn poems I have heard!! Want to write poems? Great do it.. Look in the phuckin mirror.. and read it to your damn self!! We dont give a phuck about no stupid ass poems!! Better yet!! Wanna read me a poem? Drop your top and play with your tits while your reading it.. That way there is something of interest!!

OK feel better now :smt033
:Boobs

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
squeezetheeze said:
soooo not true...i'm not your typical girl monty...i hate all that mushy shit...he's more like...damn meg, put your clothes back on, we're in public!
Prove it and post pictures...

Damn look at me all looking out for my fellow YB members.. :-D

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sparky, I dont feel any better.. There was a cool talk show going on and some chick has to call up with some lame ass poem she wrote.. The guy was all "Oh that was so nice" WTF!! It sucked!! Dont get me started again!!

Jimmy, you suck!!! :-D

·
Registered
505 Posts
roses are red
violets are blue
:WGAF
but you!!

Hey Monty I still Love,But not all of us women like to write poems or care for them.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts