Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
7,722 Posts
I suspect everything will be fine. From what I'm seeing and hearing, the future looks pretty bright for the ADRL

·
Registered
5,296 Posts
looking forward to this season, I know there are some racers that have questions about it's future, but as a fan of all the classes that race there I wish nothing but the best for the ADRL.

·
Registered
22,719 Posts
I think not only can it make it but it will be better than ever. A lot of people and racers didn't like the way Kenny ran things from what I was hearing so I think change is for the better.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Like alot of my Top Sportsman friends have said, The best thing that can happen for the NHRA sportsman racers is the ADRL to grow and become a really viable alternative

·
Registered
4,375 Posts
Why do top sportsman racers care about the ADRL? Are they planning to build pro mods?

·
Registered
8,613 Posts
I would think that it can become better. The owner has the financial means to keep it going strong until he gets the corporate backing that he wants. So that should not be the issue. Adding some classes for sportsman racers and/or a radial class would really bolster the fan appeal and keep people coming through the gates at the same pace for sure.

·
Registered
8,019 Posts
Why do top sportsman racers care about the ADRL? Are they planning to build pro mods?
because as long as there is adrl, people have to go faster.
adrl people sell their old great top notch equipment.
guess who buys it ? all of us down the food chain:)

who knows maybe one day adrl will have a 16 car outlaw top sportsman class;)...

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
It seems to me that all the excitement is in the radial classes and I can't figure out why ADRL doesn't have at least one. To the average ADRL fan, all those big tire cars look the same and sound the same.

Apparently, what they are doing is successful so they can't be doing it wrong.

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
I'm taking my girl and her 2 kids to PBIR in april both days.I'll do my part to support the hell out of this series.Can't wait :)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts