Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey gang, I have met all the requirements but one in order to be considered to be awarded a $250,000.00 Grant from Chase Bank in conjunction with Google. That last requirement is 250 Votes.

Yep, it's a long shot. But man I sure could use a dyno and some other equipment that I put off purchasing when the economy tanked a few years ago. Business is good. It ain't bad in fact. I have all I can get out for the next 4 weeks or so.

I don't ask for much around here and I don't feel right asking for votes for myself. I feel like anything in this business has to be earned. But, having the 250 votes is a requirement to make it to the selection process come January.

The jacked up part is it requires one to have a Facebook account. I know some of you would vote if you had one, and I don't think less of you if you choose not to... well at least not until I have some more Patron Margaritas!

Can ya help a brother out? :-D If so, click the link below and in the box type the company name... "ACE Transmissions" and follow the instructions. I believe it has you log into your FB acct.

https://www.missionmainstreetgrants.com/search

Thank you!

g

·
Gone Camping.
10,613 Posts
Well i'd vote but i'm not on *******....but...

Lol... my wife is logged in on my pc so I voted with her's. Hahaah :rolleyes:

That's only vote 9 though...you need a phuck of a lot more.

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well i'd vote but i'm not on *******....but...

Lol... my wife is logged in on my pc so I voted with her's. Hahaah :rolleyes:

That's only vote 9 though...you need a phuck of a lot more.
HAHA!!! cool! Thanks... and yeah I get it. :cool:

The way I see it this is day one. I have 3 ex's, 1 dog, 3 friends, a new GF, some 29 customers, mom, 2 sisters and an army of phucksticks to bribe before January gets here! ;)

Let me see how the new GF feels about a "photographic" session. Ya never know right? I'll get back to ya'll on that.

g

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Well, I was #12. So you only have 238 left to go and you're in the game. I hate it how they want your personal info from FB, you know no good will become of it... nothing I can't handle though I guess. Good luck!

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Evening bump for the cause... cause I coud use the cash!

Looks like I'm up to 30 votes on the first full day. I'll take that, thanks everybody! I've got until November 15 to get to 250.

g

1 - 20 of 51 Posts