Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Asphalt Cowboy
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up this fabrica de arms 38 long revolver and was wondering if it can shoot 38 special i was told it could but couldn't shoot +P just want to confirm this also should i paint the grips i don't care for the pearl look?

·
Asphalt Cowboy
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's not biggy was just wondering i'm still able to find some long ammo is there any other 38 rd besides 38 long that can be shot out of this and is there a difference between 38 long and 38 long colt? this is like an exact replica of a colt

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
It's not biggy was just wondering i'm still able to find some long ammo is there any other 38 rd besides 38 long that can be shot out of this and is there a difference between 38 long and 38 long colt? this is like an exact replica of a colt
"38 Long" and 38 Long Colt are the same thing.

Couple options for ammo.

Factory 38LC ammo... but it can be expensive and hard to find.

If you reload you can take 38spl brass and trim it to 38LC length, reload it to LC specs.

At one time Mag Tech made some 38spl shorts for cowboy action shooting that would also work.
Will

·
Registered
6,230 Posts
.38 Short Colt will as well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts