Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did anyone know about this?? Why wasn't it posted on the bullet if you did?? I pulled this off of another website.

Deepest Sympathy to the Stanley's. Thoughts and prayers are with you. We love you Camp and John. Miss you guys.

"We received a call from Camp Stanley this morning to let us know that the Stanley-Weiss team will not be racing at Radford as originally planned.

Unfortunately Camp's mother-in-law, John's grandmother, passed away unexpectedly. We extend our sincere condolences to the entire Stanley family in this trying time."

·
Registered
26,607 Posts
Camp, sorry to hear this, hope everyone is doing ok, my thoughts, prayers, and condelences are with you.

·
Registered
4,090 Posts
Our thoughts and prayers are with you!

·
Registered
22,722 Posts
I was wondering why Camp and John wasn't at ADRL. Sorry to hear about their loss and we will pray for the family and friends to be strong through this tuff time.

·
6,816 Posts

·
Registered
7,722 Posts
Camp our heart and prayers go out to you, John and the entire family.

God bless,
Mark

·
Registered
509 Posts
Thanks Michelle for postng that. It was a very special touch from a very special lady.

And thanks to all for your kind words, thoughts and prayers.

The family I am a part of is just exactly like the one most of you know, very, very close!
We are all getting through this very sudden unexpected loss and all will come out the other side much better than they are now.

Thanks again one and all.

Camp and John Stanley

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.