1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Discuss....

Tick Performance Turbo Stage 1 V2 Camshaft for LS1 & LS6 Engines
227/227 | .62x"/.59x" | LSA114+5

·
Registered
16,298 Posts
What's to discuss? You didn't post any numbers.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What there is to discuss is they were obviously disappointed with the numbers, but stock48 goes 8.30s on a way smaller cam.... They obviously think to a bigger cam will make it dyno higher but who gives a fuck 1 see what it runs 2 if there is a bottleneck it's probably not the cam.

Not my car btw, just a channel I subscribe to.

·
Registered
699 Posts
i run a comp 206/212 in my 6.0 turbo nova runs low 10s at 3600# 10# boost 93 fuel . shooting for 9.90s at that boost and pump gas this year . that cam is not holding it back

there is no way id change that cam before i made some runs at the track and got some info. then do a change and try again you can't race a dyno. big numbers don't meen shit if you cant get it spooled and rolling. jmho.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
What there is to discuss is they were obviously disappointed with the numbers, but stock48 goes 8.30s on a way smaller cam.... They obviously think to a bigger cam will make it dyno higher but who gives a fuck 1 see what it runs 2 if there is a bottleneck it's probably not the cam.

Not my car btw, just a channel I subscribe to.
No it is not my car

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i run a comp 206/212 in my 6.0 turbo nova runs low 10s at 3600# 10# boost 93 fuel . shooting for 9.90s at that boost and pump gas this year . that cam is not holding it back

there is no way id change that cam before i made some runs at the track and got some info. then do a change and try again you can't race a dyno. big numbers don't meen shit if you cant get it spooled and rolling. jmho.

I agree, when will people learn that chasing dyno numbers is retarded. See what it runs at the damn track...

1 - 20 of 31 Posts