Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been collecting odds and ends to for my beater camaro build. one thing I got a deal on was this Bullet cam, I know it was ground for a different turbo combination but I hope it'll work.

my question is where do you guys think the power will peak at RPM wise with this cam?

the motor is an LS 370, 9-1, unported 317 heads, stock ls1 intake and throttle body, twin TC 61's, 20-22 lbs of boost.

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
I'm going nudge Mikes number up to around 6500-6700. Lift and duration is similar to a 6.0 I did for Doug Flynn of Holley for drag week and she peaked at 6700.
You could be right.
I don't have much experience with Bullet's profiles.
Looking at the cam card, they look like pretty mild lobes, but you can't tell everything from the cam card.

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
You could be right.
I don't have much experience with Bullet's profiles.
Looking at the cam card, they look like pretty mild lobes, but you can't tell everything from the cam card.
Agreed and the fact the LS heads have quite a bit of runner volume and from what I have found respond quite well to boost and small cams.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was figuring 63-6500, so I was in the ball park. mainly right now I needed the info to setting up my rear gear and tire height.
thanks you guys!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts