Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a cam that i had in my old Corvette,and it has a little rust on it I would like to replace it with the same spec's

any info would be apprichated

These are the numbers on the end of the cam

Enforcer 11
306H06
C
D
11 46 86

I am shure that it's a hyd cam..?

Thanks Tony

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
If you list the existing combination, maybe we can get you closer to what you should go with? Comp makes a very good XE grind for hydraulic flat tappets as does Lunati with their VooDoo series. Let us know.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you list the existing combination, maybe we can get you closer to what you should go with? Comp makes a very good XE grind for hydraulic flat tappets as does Lunati with their VooDoo series. Let us know.
This cam came out of my corvette,small block ,350 with bow tie heads, I just like the cam ,it performed very well.

Thanks Tony

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Got ya...have any idea who makes the cam you have? Otherwise you would either need to degree it and see what it is, or find someone with a cam doctor.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Got ya...have any idea who makes the cam you have? Otherwise you would either need to degree it and see what it is, or find someone with a cam doctor.
Its a Cam Dynamics cam ,the abrevation on the end is C
D

Thanks Tony

·
Butch
8,208 Posts
I would replace it with a Crane 302H06
246/246 @.050" .500"/.500" 106 lobe seperation

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I would replace it with a Crane 302H06
246/246 @.050" .500"/.500" 106 lobe seperation
Thanks for the info trmnatr........................I think thats the cam............ 500/300
found out the crane bought out cam dynamics.............went to cranes site and got the cam card.

Thanks Again......................... :)

Tony

1 - 8 of 8 Posts