Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Started to put the caltracks on my truck and the aluminum bushing is way to small to fit the front of the leafspring. The id of the spring is roughly 2 inches and the bushing is only 1.5 inches? and calvert only list one size????? Anyone else run into this on a late model s-10... thanks.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, just the factory leafs off of a 2001. I have been doing a little research and i think the later models have a larger front bushing...

·
Registered
218 Posts
My springs come off a extreme truck they have the factory 3 inch drop springs. Mine fit fine but when I bought them I think they come with 2 sets of bushings and one had a larger od than the other if I can find the smaller ones I will measure them this weekend and get back with u

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
that would be great. i called calvert and they said all s-10 were the same...... not true.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think im just going to get the calvert split monos, i do want to go with the 2" drop spring as the truck sits low and i want to keep it that way. What # spring are most of you using on the s-10s with the cell and battery in the rear? thanks.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i just talked to a local machine shop and they can do a bushing to fit $35 for the set. I may try the stockers before i get the calverts 35 is much better than 400 at the moment.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts