Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 316 Posts

·
Registered
8,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well you said earlier this year in another thread you were gonna crack my ass in 10.5 you said my truck is slow and should be running 5's 1/4 mile :rolleyes: Well you have had months to get you car tuned in and I haven't even run 6's so I suck! So here it is Next no ET race $1000 or more if you want, lets see if you can back you mouth up. Or just show up to Friday night and do what you said your gonna do! Ok carry on

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Well you said earlier this year in another thread you were gonna crack my ass in 10.5 you said my truck is slow and should be running 5's 1/4 mile :rolleyes: Well you have had months to get you car tuned in and I haven't even run 6's so I suck! So here it is Next no ET race $1000 or more if you want, lets see if you can back you mouth up. Or just show up to Friday night and do what you said your gonna do! Ok carry on
We have a ols championship to win, we will take care of the easy stuff after that! LOL:smt072

·
Registered
135 Posts
Hell yeah!!!!!! being a fan i know everyone would wanna see this race. good luck with dodge but that vette might give you some:-Shower;)

·
Registered
8,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
see below he's been putting his response together for quite a while now, wait for it!!!!

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
aww he bailed out on his thought go figure lol
Careful what you wish for! It wouldnt look good for you if you got beat by a 29.5 tire and a small ci 1 carb piece! We are setup to race 1/8 mile if thats good with you maybe you can get your wish! Now go back and reread the other post I dont remember saying we would knock you off ,just that if we had your engine combo we could run 6,s easy and that before the end of the year we would try 10.5! By the way, please keep the water off the track!

·
Registered
8,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Careful what you wish for! It wouldnt look good for you if you got beat by a 29.5 tire and a small ci 1 carb piece! We are setup to race 1/8 mile if thats good with you maybe you can get your wish! Now go back and reread the other post I dont remember saying we would knock you off ,just that if we had your engine combo we could run 6,s easy and that before the end of the year we would try 10.5! By the way, please keep the water off the track!
yes 1/8 mile is ok with me! tell your leader...... so were on for next no ET??

·
Registered
8,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Not sure if we will be at that one, ive been downstate the last 9 weekends, my wife is not happy! I will ask my LEADER!
Your being called out!!!!! make it happen!!!! the way you two toot your horn I should be an easy $1000. Sounds like you have a few LEADERS :smt081

·
Registered
8,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Funny thing all of that shit talking before Ron's car was running and now that its running.............. crickets, just his little pawn speaks SAD!

·
Registered
4,153 Posts

1. NOT ONE TIME DID I SAY I WAS GOING TO CRACK YOUR HEAD........
2. I did say your truck was slow for the HP "you" stated!

3. I will gladly race you if you make it even close to right.

4. We have two totally different vehicles: 3000HP to my 1300HP
10.5W 33 tire to My 10.5 X 29.5 tire

Here is the race I think is fair--IF you can get off the starting line without bearking: Let me leave to the 1/8.......................

I would like to race for something in ADDITION to money: You have to write a proposal to your sponsor stating that you are not worthy of their sponsorship and they should give me your sponsorship in 2013 because i handed you your ass.

5. I am not sure if we will be ready for the July No Et but will definately be ready for August.

6. Sorry your Butt Hurt over my comments about your truck being a roach and not making it down the track as offten as it should.:smt077

·
Registered
8,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
No crickets here--just busy at work making my peanut money!:rock:
Your cocky remarks and digs seemed to have diminished, has the reality of your incorrect statements and your expectations of your cars performance or lack of it set in? You did read the topic of this thread right? I'll help you along........ Now is the time to back up your mouth! I will run your race 1/8 mile. So are we on?

1 - 20 of 316 Posts