Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Warm weather should be upon you. Where鈥檚 the Smokey burnout video of that badass Nova. 馃槑

MFI on CH3OH
He lives in victoria the commie state, they are locked down and not allowed to travel futher than 5klm from home.................

Reactions: cepx111

Registered
Discussion Starter #9
He lives in victoria the commie state, they are locked down and not allowed to travel futher than 5klm from home.................
How much real estate do yo crazy fkrs needs for burnouts?

Reactions: groucho2

Busy being a cunt
Jas, carb turned up with a .028" airgap between the bowl and the metering block and who knows what else wrong :( So I'll just keep fucking around with the WaterBuffalo 'till I can be bothered rebuilding some cunts shit carb build :( I can barely believe a cunt would send a carb out like that.

I did start a thread about it but I can't find it now :(

PS: I did supply the cunt with the bowls and screws, but ffs make sure that the screws are clamping the bowls down :(

Registered
ha ha when you ordering the EFI set up ^

Registered

Registered
Discussion Starter #17
Jas, carb turned up with a .028" airgap between the bowl and the metering block and who knows what else wrong :( So I'll just keep fucking around with the WaterBuffalo 'till I can be bothered rebuilding some cunts shit carb build :( I can barely believe a cunt would send a carb out like that.

Fkn unbelievable!!
PS: I did supply the cunt with the bowls and screws, but ffs make sure that the screws are clamping the bowls down :(

Registered
You first........馃槈
actually I think it is supposed to go "better alive and uncool, then dead and cool." ha ha 馃 馃惃

MFI on CH3OH

FHRITP

Who鈥檚 junk carb is that?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts