Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MR.Blevins heard that you where running your mouth, that you ran off on him when he blew his turbo hose off. SO YOU THINK YOUR THE MAN so put your money where your mouth is .He wants to run you for FIVE or TEN grand next time at Milan(FRIDAY NIGHT SHOOTOUT) So make sure you bring your wallet and all of your friends wallets too and he'll make sure he lines up next to you every chance he gets.

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
All grudge matches must be cleared thru me first.. Well all that actually mean anything anyway.. :-D

See how these Mustang guys are.. They call out V-8 Mustangs and V-6 Buicks.. Good thing they didnt make a V-twin Chevy otherwise they would call one out... :-D

·
God Bless America
10,615 Posts
I got this from another Board

Team blevins July 8 2005, 8:51 AM

Come on now!

You probably heard that through the great wide world of bullshit? I am sure you did, it traveled through 25 people and the story changed 75 times!

If you want you call White Racing(586) 756-3026 and ask Chris your-self! I know for a fact he hasn't ran his mouth by beating a broken car. So before you run your mouth off you should call the source, big mouth!

By the way if He would sink 100,000+ into his car He would probably wipe your ass with a 6 cylinder, but never the less he only has about 1/2 of what Blevins has into his car and still goes 7.40's-7.50's with a six cylinder! so go bark up someone elses tree with your mouth!

It's people like you that post things like this to creat problems, becuase you didn't bother to contact the source and straightn it out.

That would be like me telling you I will run your slow ass camaro for 5-10k!

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Mr434 said:
Monty, If Cris was'nt running his mouth Blevins would never called him out..
Milan wasn't running his mouth and you guys called him out!!! He ran a 20 flat and you guys are scared of him now... So now move on to the V-6 Buicks till I find a way to chop 6 cylinders off my ride... :-D

·
Registered
54 Posts
Trust me Blevins is NOT scared of Millen, futher more Blevins ran a 7.24 broke at 6 seconds into the run. So Millens 7.20 is nothing to be worried about.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Who ever sad Blevins called out Millen anyway, Anyone that knows Blevins knows he never calls out anyone. Unless there talking shit!!!!!!! Everone knows Blevins just shows up and races, and lets his car do the talking.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Oh yeah as far as Millen breaking 3 seconds into the run YEAH RIGHT!!!!! You don't go 201 if your broke!!!!!!!!! But nice Co- sighing for Millen though.

·
crew member
10,333 Posts
Blevins is definetly not scared of Millen. If you noticed every time Millen went fast Blevins came out and went faster. If you notice in Monty's video before the finish line there was a big puff of smoke out of Blevins car and he still went 7.24 and the mph was way down from the previous run. The funny thing was Blevins had a bye before the 7.24 and he just drove down the track, they never touched the tune up before they ran the .24 they knew it would run faster just from the temperature drop. So they had alot more left in that car before they broke. If they did not break that 7.24 was probably a teen.

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Millen has been trying to figure new things out. If I remember correctlly he is one of the first 200 HP 10.5 cars and held the record at 7.17 a couple of years ago. Am I way off base on this? Millen will get a 6 second run first..

·
Registered
54 Posts
It really seems like your confident in Millens car because you sure are co- signing for him on the boards, and seem you like you think Blevins car can't run any numbers. Well i guess Blevins will just have to prove you wrong just like he has everyone else in the past!!!!!!!!Then well see you looks DUMB~~~

1 - 20 of 46 Posts