Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 242 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dude I publically called you, then I P.M. called you! You are bullshit and don't know your ass from left field let alone own a fucking car!
You should have never ever talked smack to me, then called CAPSLOCK, he had nothing for you and you think you percieve weakness, that dude will blow your MOPED away!
(and I pray you are the fucktard that owns Tech1 engine re-ripoffs! cause I have a special place for that Couger with way to much intake, not enough compression and way too much exhaust, at the CRUSHER!)

Here's the messages we have sent back and forth;
GT 350 said:
Mike Walsh said:
Dude I am trying to keep this civil and not face rape you on the bullet. I am calling you out, we need to line them up, hopefully before winter. Your smack talk is legendary and you got shit to back it up, when and where!
Mike
dude in all seriousness .. if you cant run faster than 4.50's in the 1/8 you dont have a chance ... i am just saving you the embarassment dude ....

·
Registered
13,343 Posts
In-on-1 :smt102

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
and the shit gets deeper! this is the latest message from gt350;

(me)You really want me to publicly humilate you don't you!!! 4.50!!!! Do you realize how fast that is? and I do have something to run you, at the time and speed we are talking. You call it chicken litle.
(GT350)yes i do ... and i know you are not going to even try it with some street tires like you said ..... and p.s thats the slowest car i have ... if you want me to pull out the pro-mod i will

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OK I give, you don't want a race, you don't have a car, and are probably 13 years old. My bad.

·
aka hulk
4,965 Posts
OK I give, you don't want a race, you don't have a car, and are probably 13 years old. My bad.
i don't personally know him,...but i think he is a bit older than 13,...good luck anyways guys!!!......

·
Registered
9,952 Posts
and the shit gets deeper! this is the latest message from gt350;

(me)You really want me to publicly humilate you don't you!!! 4.50!!!! Do you realize how fast that is? and I do have something to run you, at the time and speed we are talking. You call it chicken litle.
(GT350)yes i do ... and i know you are not going to even try it with some street tires like you said ..... and p.s thats the slowest car i have ... if you want me to pull out the pro-mod i will
if u really have a pro mod im done....better shut my pie hole!

post pics

1 - 20 of 242 Posts