Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
R.I.P DAD 9-25-2012
4,967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WELL MY YOUNG MAN -YOU TALK SMACK ALL YEAR AND LAST YEAR HOW YOUR GONNA RUN THIS RUN THAT AND ALL YEAR YOUVE BEEN A NO SHOW :-Shower YOU CLAIM TO HAVE TO WORK EVERY SAT OF THE YEAR BLA BLA BLA :smt102

WELL IVE CALLED YOU OUT SEVERAL TIMES AND ALL I GET IS BLA BLA BLA :drinkers: :smt102 HELL YOU EVEN KINDA CHALLEDGED ME TO A RACE LMAO

WELL IT COMES TO MY ATTENTION TODAY YOUVE JUST CALLED ONE OF MY BEST BUDDIES OUT MR:JEFF CLARK :smt102 IS THIS TRUE FOR $1000 :drinkers: NOW WE ARE TALKING ABOUT WITH YOUR STREET CAR RIGHT ? NOT SOME TOP FUEL OR CENTER DRIVEN RACE CAR ?

WELL ITS KINDA FUNNY YOUVE NEVER BEEN TO THE TRACK HAVE YOU ?

SO LESTS HEAR WHAT YOU GOT -BECAUSE MY BOY JEFF HAS SOMETHING FOR YOU LITTLE MAN SO I HOPE YOU BRING YOUR WALLET AND NOT YOUR MOUTH :smt102

SEE YOU NEXT SAT NIGHT AT NORWALK FOR SOME GOOD OLD GRUDGE ASS WHOOPING BY MY BOY JEFF IN HIS 3600 # CHEVELLE ;)

·
PROUD AMERICAN WORKER!
7,416 Posts
As far as I know he in his black Malibu. My gf got a text asking if I wanted to race for a $1000. I said sure. Should be fun..
jeff- my concern would not be racing him, a much a to why he is texting your gf

·
Registered
4,553 Posts
Jeff,,,,,,,,,answer me this........

How in the hell did i text your old lady/my cousin when i don't have her fucking number or even spoken to her in over 6 + yrs.....???? Oh what a minute or is she texting her ex-husband still..?? "IF" i was to call you out i wouldnt have a problem looking you up dude..;)

Sounds like bullshit to me..:-Shower

I see gerry is running his cock-smokers again..

·
Registered
4,553 Posts
I guess Nathan sent her the message.he said u and bill had him text her.
Ah,,2 dipshit that know nothing.. sorry Jeff,, wasn't me nor did i text Bill or Nathan...

Tell Nathan to stay off the crack pipe..;)

·
R.I.P DAD 9-25-2012
4,967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
So lets make this clear slow406 said nothing but in same sentence he bad mouths his family

Slow406 I'm calling your bitch ass out $1000 Friday night you and me bring it BITCH

·
Registered
4,553 Posts
So lets make this clear slow406 said nothing but in same sentence he bad mouths his family

Slow406 I'm calling your bitch ass out $1000 Friday night you and me bring it BITCH
Hey gerry you say something...??? No bad mouthing,,facts..As for your dumbass,, you didn't want what i offered....;)

go back and play with your dolls little boy..

·
R.I.P DAD 9-25-2012
4,967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ok lets make it $2000 and your title

·
R.I.P DAD 9-25-2012
4,967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
SO U PUSSY I GUESS THATS A NO ? YOU TALK SHIT ABOUT MY BOY CLARK ? OR THE REST OF YOUR HILLBILLY FAMILY ? BRING IT BITCH DONT SING IT

·
R.I.P DAD 9-25-2012
4,967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
THIS COMMENT IS FROM AKA - SLOW 406 TO MY PERSONAL PM

If your so confident in your motor N/A againist my sbc combo running care to put up taking a DQ' for the Oct 8th race at Thompson..?

BRING IT BITCH -AND AINT NO PLAYING HERE -JEFF S ONE OF THE NICEST GUYS YOIU WILL EVER MEET -FUCK YOU AND WHO EVER THINKS ANY DIFFERENT :finga: :finga:

·
Registered
1,008 Posts

If your so confident in your motor N/A againist my sbc combo running care to put up taking a DQ' for the Oct 8th race at Thompson..?

BRING IT BITCH -AND AINT NO PLAYING HERE -JEFF S ONE OF THE NICEST GUYS YOIU WILL EVER MEET -FUCK YOU AND WHO EVER THINKS ANY DIFFERENT :finga: :finga:
holy cow I go out and miss everything............I'm ........... just at a lost for words.......:p

·
Registered
4,553 Posts

WOW!! You know gerry you sure do have alot of bull dog talk coming from that puppy dog mouth of yours about shit you don't have any idea about or know...

I can see why Wes made the comment about the RRA and you now..:finga::finga:

·
Registered
15 Posts
WOW!! You know gerry you sure do have alot of bull dog talk coming from that puppy dog mouth of yours about shit you don't have any idea about or know...

I can see why Wes made the comment about the RRA and you now..:finga::finga:
it seems as though you are avoiding the mans challenge to a race dave! whats the matter,you only accept when you know someone's car is all apart!:p:p

1 - 20 of 43 Posts