Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
6,315 Posts
fuckin' feds, driving everything underground, missing out on TAX$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. Remember prohibition?

just say no kids.....:smt102

·
The Grouch
3,060 Posts
And again we can thank the feds for their support of the drug cartels, This government is the biggest laughing stock of the world.

·
Registered
29,014 Posts
Wonder who the drug cartel has in there pocket? Our goverment maybe?

The Associated Press obtained copies of the letters that a prosecutor sent to 12 San Diego dispensaries.
I don't smoke pot or do any drugs, so I don't care if a person has a dispencary or not, but why would you close down a tax maker unless your getting more from the other side to stop it...in your personall pocket that is..

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Our federal government is a joke!!! Hope it fails soon and fails HARD!!!

I wonder how long before this comes to Colorados door step?

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Our federal government is a joke!!! Hope it fails soon and fails HARD!!!

I wonder how long before this comes to Colorados door step?

You hope the Federal government fails?? really? There are some people in the middle east that worship ali that think like u do

·
Dick for hire
17,960 Posts
Hooold on, stoners.

Greg Anton, a lawyer who represents the Marin Alliance for Medical Marijuana, said the 14-year-old dispensary's landlord received an "extremely threatening" letter Wednesday invoking a federal law that imposes additional penalties for selling drugs within 1,000 feet of schools, parks and playgrounds.
Methinks there is more to this. Pot stores shouldn't be close to schools, parks, or playgrounds. Just like adult stores, stripclubs, etc.

·
Put Custom Title HERE!...
56,427 Posts
LOL, I heard last week that the Feds. are gonna revoke concealed carry permits to people that have medical marijuana cards!...
BUT, last I heard the Feds. don't recognize ANY States medical marijuana cards!...

Talk about having your head planted squarely in your rectum!... :smt102

·
Registered
5,293 Posts
most humble apologies if I sound to logical, I try hard not to do that........
Bahhhhh

There are a whole bunch of reasons the US doesn't want to legalize or decriminalize a drug that is less dangerous than alcohol or tobacco... even if there was a $21 BILLION dollar swing between what the DEA gets to combat it and the tax revenue it would generate.

The DEA wouldn't exsist if it wasn't for pot being illegal.... pot arrests are 10 times higher than every other drug combined!

·
The Grouch
3,060 Posts
Hooold on, stoners.

Methinks there is more to this. Pot stores shouldn't be close to schools, parks, or playgrounds. Just like adult stores, stripclubs, etc.
Your right, They should be no were near school, playground ext. Same with ALCOHOL! Time to shut down every 7-11 by a school.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts