Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,605 Posts
All this video did was tell us "this is a DTS-V", "No added parts" and, "I blacked out my tags". Where are the specifics to this car? There is nothing credible saying this car existed. Then again this is the internet. Must be true.

·
Tellin' it like it is
9,811 Posts
That dude is straight full of shit. Notice he didn't show the engine, and also note that tinted tail lamps, badges, and red calipers don't make a V model. V models all have a mesh grille, and none of them have red calipers that I'm aware of. The calipers are silver with the V flag logo on them.

·
Age of Acquiescence
31,573 Posts
BS

First of all, it's a front wheel drive car
Second of all, those rims are Aftermarket.

Just another Hustler on the internet.

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
As a cadillac owner of a STS V this guy made his own rendition. CAdillac never produced this vehicle but only had a performance package which had a floor shifter.

·
Registered
4,121 Posts
My wife has a 08 STS-V. Awesome car. I have been looking at new cars but nothing compares to this car other than the CTS but I prefer the larger body of the STS.

·
Aviation Section
25,981 Posts
I started driving a CTS 3 weeks ago and it is incredible how much power they get out of that V6! In 2002 GM just made 200HP with the Vortec V6 and I bought one new in a Jimmy that was a really big deal then but a pig compared to what they have now. Dave

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Just another mook doing the "opposite sleeper" thing aka ricer tool.
He was the same guy in high school with the 4cyl LX Mustang with the 5.0 badges on the fender. He just moved upscale... (kinda)

·
Registered
13,185 Posts
Is the V6 a good engine?..those V6 Caddies cost fk all over here, an 06 is about $5k with low miles, how are they on recalls?, did they have any serious problems..

1 - 20 of 20 Posts