Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Void
77,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
California electricity providers will need to develop nearly 25 gigawatts of renewable energy and battery storage to achieve the goal, nearly double the amount the state has currently, CPUC Commissioner Liane Randolph said in a statement. The agency anticipates 8,900 MW of energy storage will be included in that total, or about eight times more than existed in the entire United States at the end of 2018.

·
Registered
29,863 Posts
But Kalifoolia is 50% of the entire world's economy and the liberal paradise is so prosperous it can afford anything.

·
Idiot Savant
162,930 Posts
My kid used to play Sim City when he was akid. Once, he wanted to build a municipal swimming pool but the city couldn't afford it.

He said "I tried that, everyone moved out."

Gavin Newsome should be forced to play Sim City.

·
Smart Ass Conservative
100,347 Posts
At least they will save money during all the brown outs

·
Registered
8,714 Posts
Maybe they can borrow from the high speed rail funds to kinda tide them over until the windmills ready kick in.

·
Registered
13,276 Posts
I'm sure they (the majority of them) will not mind, just so long as the fix to keeping the lights on is deemed "eco-friendly." Take care. Tom Worthington

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
They are installing many electric car recharge stations as we speak.
Who you think is footing the bill
Oh great gasby?

·
Registered
29,863 Posts
Why, the people who buy the wonderful electric cars are happy to pay the $1,00 per gallon gasoline tax, plus, they are happy to pay for the charging stations with a surcharge tacked on the purchase price of the cars below the bottom line on the invoice. ... er..... ah .. . . . nevermind ~~~ I thought everybody knew.

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Why, the people who buy the wonderful electric cars are happy to pay the $1,00 per gallon gasoline tax, plus, they are happy to pay for the charging stations with a surcharge tacked on the purchase price of the cars below the bottom line on the invoice. ... er..... ah .. . . . nevermind ~~~ I thought everybody knew.
People will not stop purchasing them.
Stations are being built means construction is busy so money being made.
and who is footing the bill on these new charge stations?

·
Registered
8,667 Posts
They are installing many electric car recharge stations as we speak.
Who you think is footing the bill
Oh great gasby?
I’m doing a few of them. It’s part of the electrify America program. Projects are a set price. You make it or you don’t. Projects to be completed in 21 days. I’ve done 3.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts