Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 188 Posts

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to share some pics of my latest obsession... The chassis should be done next week.....Wizard Race Cars (Jason, Michael, Raven and crew) have done a great job on my chassis and I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a professional chassis shop! https://www.wizardracecars.com/

The chassis is based off of a 25.2 cert but of course it is missing several bars. My last street vette was a 25.3 cert and was not very fun to drive because of all the cage around my head.....so i wanted to do it a little different this time. It was built with the intention of adding the required bars in the future to make it cert legal.

Engine/Trans.... 540" BBC with RFD 1803 big dukes, Steve Morris 60mm cam, .937" keyway Jesels, Peterson dry sump, custom bottom fed Profiler tunnel ram, Diamond pistons (thanks Brian- TurboII), Callies crank, Dart iron block and Oliver maxi billets. I will run E85 on the street and methanol while blasting. Trans is a Bruno/CS2 Lenco three speed, air shifted.

Wheels/Tires.... Rear Weld wheels 20"x16" with 29"tall by 18" width Mickey's and front wheels 18"x5.5" with 26" tall by 6" wide Mickey's. I will also have a set of 15" rears when i want to get more aggressive, lol.

I'll update as i go. I'll post pics from flickr tonight when i have more time. Thanks for checking out my build! Tracy

The Victim..... she had no idea what was coming...!

IMG_0854 by tracy hebert, on Flickr

·
Registered
6,781 Posts
Wait, didn't you start one just like this last year and sell it for a boat?? Focus man, Focus!!! Looks like it's gonna be a killer street car!!!

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, but i kept the boat for at least six months.... in dog years, that is a long time, lol. Pics coming shortly. Thanks guys!

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hey slow, every time i do a build or buy something big, i tell my wife, i'm going to keep this one for a while..... she just laugh's at me now, lol. But seriously, when i'm done, i plan on keeping this one for a while....maybe. Yes, this build will have a/c, navigation, power steering, etc.... It should be fun once i'm done but i really enjoy the build! Thanks man, more pics when i get it at the house. Tracy

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Congrats on another Vette Tracey! Looks awesome as usual. Those guys can weld near perfect beads. Mindblowing build as usual from you. Digging that silver and the wheel and tire package...:cool::smt071

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Damn! What a piece of junk! It's never going to compare to that even junkier C5. :p

JK.... Looks awesome homie! Subscribed.

1 - 20 of 188 Posts