Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am looking for a supplier that sell the interior door pull strap for a 1988 c1500 pickup....the part # i have is 15605951.....cant find any in australia and tried the repop truck places over there with no luck.........i need a couple of red ones..i am over there nect week for the drags so i can breing them back with me................thanks

·
Registered
7,265 Posts
make sure you check the other colors.....
Legacy parts are only run in one color. It varies on what color for a number of reasons. I would check blue, that was popular color for that year. Unfortunately, die doesnt hold up very well on high usage parts, like a pull strap.

Also check other years (like up to '91) they may have changed the part number but the part is the same or very similar and will work for your application. Sometimes part numbers are changed for other reasons than engineering changes (like supplier change, contract ($) change)......and the part is identical.

Good luck

·
MFI on CH3OH
14,318 Posts
i am looking for a supplier that sell the interior door pull strap for a 1988 c1500 pickup....the part # i have is 15605951.....cant find any in australia and tried the repop truck places over there with no luck.........i need a couple of red ones..i am over there nect week for the drags so i can breing them back with me................thanks
Tazer try www.lmctruck.com thats where i got alot of stuff for my 1988 dually from.

http://www.lmctruck.com/icatalog/cc/full.aspx?Page=127

1 - 7 of 7 Posts