Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to everyone for a great race season - Thanks to all the members of the ULTIMATE WARRIORS - and thanks to RRA racers who raced with us, Thanks Jim Curtis and Jim Kinney for giving us great places to race.

This a topic about 2 subjects in one:

1st - Congrats to our 2x Champion Tim Campbell Jr who won his first championship in the 6.00FX class in 2012 and won the 5.50 B/Gas Championship this race season 2013. Tim comes from a family of dedicated racers, including of course his dad living legend Tim Campbell Sr, and the Swindels, Don and Donny Jr. and let's not forget Mr. Tom Hyatt. We consider Tim as part of our family as he and Ken Jr, Nick Iaurussi Jr and Joey Fisher spent a lot of time together at the track and in the back our van playing. In the recent past, we left our race cars at home and spent a lot of time talking about the future of index racing, there is one thing I found out about Tim is that he really enjoys doing this and is looking for more competition. I like that both he and his dad realized there is room for everyone in this sport and so chose not only to run the C.U.D.R.A. program but RRA as well. Hope everyone gives Tim a big congrats for his accomplishments. A wonderful racer and friend.
Racers look around you and you can see there are a lot of tracks going up for sale: Which brings up the next topic.
Low car counts: Our tracks even with good management are really going through a lot to stay afloat! And one of the reason is low car count! And I believe that some of that is shear favoritism or maybe even fear of being unfaithful to the organization you belong to: I have given to many programs and witness programs given by other groups and have counted way to many racers who I know have cars that could have raced standing around in the stands instead of having their cars at the track and participating, and the one thing that I really noticed is that it is these same racers or at that time spectators who have the most critisizing to do. And I am truly grateful to people like: Tim Campbell Sr and Jr, Don Swindel Sr and Jr, our son Ken Jr, Denny Moore Sr and Jr, Jim Loveland and all the rest who are the real racers out there, who come to race no matter who's program it is. Cause racers without the cars there ain't no track!! Let's think about that for the 2014 season!

In the meantime....... Keep Your Wheels UP! ................
...........:peeing Low Car Count

·
Registered
5,771 Posts
Congrats Tim you and pops have that car dialed iin thats for sure. you guys are great racers and even better sports. Splitting your winnings with a racer you beat. To get him to come back. it dont get any better than that tim. :smt023Congrats!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hey thanks to mom and pop u no who u r in case u forgot its ken and Dennis u gave us a lot of races we will grow thanks for all u both do thank u Denny Moore give me Moore and I hope u do we need Moore from all of u guys ur son is a great racer so u did a great job something to b proud of and thanks to the ultimate warriors and rra for giving my best friend who is my father the up most respect I love u all don't forget the meeting on nov 9 th at noon at the captains club lets make this all work again thank u all

1 - 4 of 4 Posts