Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The combo is a 13:1 LS1. Factory PCM. 3470 race wt.
Spraying 300 through a Nitrous Outlet plate.
I am running C-12 in the main tank. And C-16 in the dedicated. I have been told by several people to run C-16 in both. They said it will open up the tuning window. I would like to hear some thoughts on this. Also will I need yo make a big change on afr with the NA tune?
Thanks in advance for any input.
Roger

·
Registered
12,568 Posts
The combo is a 13:1 LS1. Factory PCM. 3470 race wt.
Spraying 300 through a Nitrous Outlet plate.
I am running C-12 in the main tank. And C-16 in the dedicated. I have been told by several people to run C-16 in both. They said it will open up the tuning window. I would like to hear some thoughts on this. Also will I need yo make a big change on afr with the NA tune?
Thanks in advance for any input.
Roger
On spray i would run VP N02 or C23 in both tanks. These are nitrous fuels where C16 is not ideal

·
Registered
344 Posts
I would run 16 in both.

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Pissing in the wind with 2 diffrent fuels just run c16 in both when spraying if on motor just run c-12

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
I agree, put C16 in both cells. Now if you plan on spraying more than 300 then I would use VPNO2 or C23 in both cells. It's not good to mix different fuels in a nitrous application. The burn speeds are different and with nitrous you want a slower controlled burn. Let me know if you have any other questions.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts