Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was a great show....the track was on kill..... they did a really nice job....MWTS is a really nice group to run with... they will be seeing more of us........ more cars in more classes than i have seen in a while...... anyone got any cool carnage pics??

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no bump... but ill buy u lunch and a beer anytime shorty....good to see all of u again..... best weekend in two years!!!!!!

·
TEAM CARB
45,417 Posts
It was a great show....the track was on kill..... they did a really nice job....MWTS is a really nice group to run with... they will be seeing more of us........ more cars in more classes than i have seen in a while...... anyone got any cool carnage pics??
You went some rounds...good job

·
Regulator
36,397 Posts
JERRY WHERES YOUR TRUCK?

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
couildn't have asked for more...... except jason threw the rods out...... that was ugly........and thank you^^^^^

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
b fly..... you wanderin the parkin lot lookin for your truck......i know you were pretty drunk,, and you are old

·
Regulator
36,397 Posts
b fly..... you wanderin the parkin lot lookin for your truck......i know you were pretty drunk,, and you are old
I'm headed back there now ta find it!!!!

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
yes track was great , i had a great weekend myself..

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Rick has some really good pictures on his website from the weekend. I had a great time and glad the car did good. It was good seeing everyone again after so long. Can't wait till next season.

·
Registered
790 Posts
the first 60' was on kill anyway !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(the greek is back)

·
Registered
790 Posts
so how did the black nova run,did any of our guys qualify,hoo fuckin won the classes.
we qualified 4th in top dog w/ 4.26 out of the groove.
the track was loose for us on saturday
We lost 1st round to the eventual winner but we were thrilled
we went 4.16 175 to a 3.97 188
that's a new best for us
Sorry you couldn't make it!

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
we went 1.09,,,, twice on saturday,,,,,, air was killer,,,, i think your ass is a little loose :),,,,,,,, WERE GLAD TO BE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
924 Posts
car was put back in the shop yesterday. dont know if it will be fixed this year or not.no cash flow lately but will try.graet numbers for you guys.tell bob we need to drink some more beers.

·
Registered
924 Posts
o ya was wecks old car out there,sombody told us that it is no longer a cac or somthing like that.hope the dude is ok

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
it blew up really bad,,,,, the gal was really upset,,,, and it caught fire,,, looked like it sheared the blower off

1 - 20 of 48 Posts