Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
I welcome them and look forward to racing some of them at next years Div 3 ET finals!

·
Fords Only
4,041 Posts
I guess that means no more dirt track cars from Sycamore will be able to make passes :smt082

·
Registered
503 Posts
Honestly if you can pass tech then why should it matter. I have no issues so if you do what you are supposed to do then you have nothing to worry about.

Great job Byron and as always I look forward to racing at you facility.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Honestly if you can pass tech then why should it matter. I have no issues so if you do what you are supposed to do then you have nothing to worry about.

Great job Byron and as always I look forward to racing at you facility.
I have no problem with Byron or passing tech. I'm just saying that a number of their customers do.

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
If your car cant pass tech for safety equip your an idiot imo
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
413 Posts
Must agree, if your car won't pass tech don't stage next to either of my two cars.

popper
John Lynch

·
Registered
503 Posts
there was a tech ?
There once was a booth, now just a table. Anyway it is, I will always race at Byron, great people, great track, great events. Always had a blast. Some of the best memories I have with my family are at Byron.

·
Registered
75 Posts
There once was a booth, now just a table. Anyway it is, I will always race at Byron, great people, great track, great events. Always had a blast. Some of the best memories I have with my family are at Byron.
I've only been there 6 times and you are right ! great people great racing great track hopfully taking the IHRA sign down dosent change the BYRON experience !.............. i have a picture of the "booth" its awsome.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts