1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
28,262 Posts
He was never really anything more than a backyard fighter.
MMA really chewed him up and spit him out, but hey he made some cash and got famous.

·
www.ULTRA-CARBON.com
12,739 Posts
He seemed like a genuinely nice guy outside the ring, but in the fights I saw, he lacked heart in the ring. Maybe it was just stamina or endurance, but it looked to me like his heart wasn't totally in it. I am sure this is not the last we hear of him and he does deserve a shot at fame based solely on his personality and gentle demeanor. Too bad they already cast and shot the new A-Team movie, he could definitely fill the shoes of Mr. T.

Maybe he should shoot for WWE or some movie roles?

Greg

·
Registered
81 Posts
He seemed like a genuinely nice guy outside the ring, but in the fights I saw, he lacked heart in the ring. Maybe it was just stamina or endurance, but it looked to me like his heart wasn't totally in it. I am sure this is not the last we hear of him and he does deserve a shot at fame based solely on his personality and gentle demeanor. Too bad they already cast and shot the new A-Team movie, he could definitely fill the shoes of Mr. T.

Maybe he should shoot for WWE or some movie roles?

Greg
i think it had more to do with lack of experience and lack of stamina... when you get in the ring with these professionals it is a far cry from some backyard fight... most guys that have been doing this for a long time will beat him up handily

·
Registered
703 Posts
Don't get it twisted. That man can street fight better than some of us can even breathe air! He just wasn't meant for anything with rules & organization.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Sure wouldn't want to bump into him in a dark alley :smt100

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
80,110 Posts
HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN THE FIGHT HE HAD....IN ONE OF HIS VIDS....WHERE HE GETS HIS ASS HANDED TO HIM??

YOU HAVE TO HAND IT TO HIM....HE DID TRY!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts