Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
T/S 368E
30,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The junk yards around here are insane for a POS stock wheel.
I found exactly what I need online for 1/2 the junk yard price, at a couple of places that look very similar, like they are the same company, with a few names??

None of them work online, which makes me worried they are a scam.
Where do you guys buy a plain old stock steel wheel online??

·
Aviation Section
25,397 Posts
I just bought two 10" wide steel wheels 16" diameter in my backspacing for my old truck from Stockton Wheel in Cali and am very satisfied, they took a month to make them and were $185 each plus $50.00 shipping each to Miami and I had to prime and paint them but I am very satisfied. If you want trim rings like I did get them from Wheels Vintiques. The ones I bought on Ebay were junk and I had to send them back.

Dave

·
Banned
11,534 Posts
go buy your chinadoll wheels. you hypocrite.
support slavery you hypocrite.
you would not want to support your local economy and buy from a local yard.
because you can get a chinadoll part for less.
HYPOCRITE.
I guess those at the yard make too much. right. hypocrite.

·
Registered
901 Posts
go buy your chinadoll wheels. you hypocrite.
support slavery you hypocrite.
you would not want to support your local economy and buy from a local yard.
because you can get a chinadoll part for less.
HYPOCRITE.
I guess those at the yard make too much. right. hypocrite.

Fuck off you ignorant trash rat.

Most junkyards take the wheels off as soon as the vehicle hits the lot and recycle them. I've been trying to find a local set for my kid's SUV and I HAVE to buy them online.

Or, you can put your money where your cock holster is, and find me a set of 17" wheels for an Eddie Bauer Explorer.

No?

Yeh, thought so, dickhead.

·
Banned
11,534 Posts

Most junkyards take the wheels off as soon as the vehicle hits the lot and recycle them. I've been trying to find a local set for my kid's SUV and I HAVE to buy them online.

Or, you can put your money where your cock holster is, and find me a set of 17" wheels for an Eddie Bauer Explorer.

No?

how is it the body shops have no issue.
oh ya they are not try'n to find 15+ year old outdated, vehicle rims.

The o/p stated the local yard had them, but he can get them for 1/2 price online.
try to follow along.
And If you where not a cunt. I know of 3 yards within 45 miles of me. that wheels stay with the vehicle until sold or vehicle is marked to be crushed.
nevermind all the post the o/p replies to bashing others for doing the same shit he does. the ole don't do as I do, do as I say. and got called on his hypocrisy.

but keep pounding your chest, billy bad ass.
moron

·
T/S 368E
30,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Most junkyards take the wheels off as soon as the vehicle hits the lot and recycle them.
I've been trying to find a local set for my kid's SUV and I HAVE to buy them online.

No?

Thanks, that's exactly why so many people ignore that loser!!!!
I do not want or asked for china knockoff's, I asked for "STOCK" wheels.
To be honest I have no idea where "STOCK" Ford wheels come from, but that is beyond my control.
Like I said many times, I will go without if I can't get American unless I have no choice for something I absolutely must have to run my business.

·
Banned
11,534 Posts
Thanks, that's exactly why so many people ignore that loser!!!!
I do not want or asked for china knockoff's, I asked for "STOCK" wheels.
To be honest I have no idea where "STOCK" Ford wheels come from, but that is beyond my control.
Like I said many times, I will go without if I can't get American unless I have no choice for something I absolutely must have to run my business.

b/s you put those that call you out on you b/s so you don't have to deal with it. FACT!!!!!
liberal snowflakes, silence those that they don't want to hear call them out on their crap.
if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, well.

·
Registered
6,810 Posts
https://www.lkqonline.com/ or call the local office in your city and let them find them. I think last I heard they had 400+ yards to draw from.
Zim
I was able to order from Advance Auto. They had a direct line to these guys. I did have to do it in the store. You will have to get someone with a clue. Not the 19 year-old newbie. It was kind of shocking that they had an entire salvage yard system.

·
Registered
6,070 Posts
I was able to order from Advance Auto. They had a direct line to these guys. I did have to do it in the store. You will have to get someone with a clue. Not the 19 year-old newbie. It was kind of shocking that they had an entire salvage yard system.
Yeah best idea is to talk to the commercial manager at the store Monday thru Friday. They are more versed in the extra things the stores can do. I just retired again from one of the big 3.
Zim

1 - 13 of 13 Posts