Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need to send money for parts, but he does not do paypal, which is the safest way to send money and to make sure i don't get scammed?

·
Registered
22,631 Posts
Where are they? have one of us go look at them and if they are good maybe the YB member can buy them (you send them the money) and ship it to you.

·
Registered
5,001 Posts
I think theres quite a few YB members in the Blue Springs area. Make a thread titled "BlueSprings,MO area members" and ask if they'll help you out

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
25,553 Posts
postal money order is the safest..they fuck you its a fedral crime and mail fraud...paypal,,will people can say the part aint what it is and then fight with paypal and get there money back and keep there part and money..twinfogger i guess did that to a member on here.

·
Misanthropist
3,142 Posts
postal money order is the safest..they fuck you its a fedral crime and mail fraud...paypal,,will people can say the part aint what it is and then fight with paypal and get there money back and keep there part and money..twinfogger i guess did that to a member on here.
Though this sounds good and intimidating, but unfortunatley it's somewhat of a fallacy. Unfortunately the Postal Service has been so dessimated over the past 10 years, they have few "mail fraud" investigators, and rarely will follow-up on anything they do not deem as "significant" (a couple thousand dollars or less of "race car parts" is not deemed "significant").

As far as a safe way, I'd tell the buyer to sent you the parts COD. You'll have to pay the delivery driver upon arrival however.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts