Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
aka old_shoe
18,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Etute and Smith apparently both swiped in the affirmative (right) on Tinder in April, though Smith dressed as a woman and was going by the name “Angie.” Etute visited Smith’s apartment for oral sex. He returned for an encore on May 31 and killed Smith after “discovering” Smith was a man.

·
Registered
3,115 Posts
"Virginia Tech Jock" - I love how they titled this story. It should have been titled "Career criminal with 16 arrests kills lover." These mother fuckin' news outlets create these problems in America by lying, dramatizing, and insinuating a lot of bullshit.

·
Registered
10,576 Posts

Etute and Smith apparently both swiped in the affirmative (right) on Tinder in April, though Smith dressed as a woman and was going by the name “Angie.” Etute visited Smith’s apartment for oral sex. He returned for an encore on May 31 and killed Smith after “discovering” Smith was a man.

Now all his former teammates know he’s a h o mo

·
Registered
5,585 Posts
That College is less than an hour up the road from where I live. The part I can't believe is they let him out on Bail. No matter the circumstances, he beat a man and stomped his head, breaking every bone in his face and knocking out his teeth, and they let him out on Bail.

·
Registered
3,809 Posts
Some of you guys need to practice some reading comprehension. the tranny was the one with 16 priors not the dude who stomped the tranny.

·
Registered
5,162 Posts
That College is less than an hour up the road from where I live. The part I can't believe is they let him out on Bail. No matter the circumstances, he beat a man and stomped his head, braking every bone in his face and knocking out his teeth, and they let him out on Bail.

OBVIOUSLY SOME OF THAY OPPRESSED TREATMENT THE BLACK COMMUNITY RECEIVES.

·
Registered
105 Posts
David, being a "jock" should know all about being a team player. Apparently not as well as he thought.

·
Age of Acquiescence
32,080 Posts
Some of you guys need to practice some reading comprehension. the tranny was the one with 16 priors not the dude who stomped the tranny.
Dont expect attention to details here.

I believe these transvestites need to stop luring and baiting heterosexual men or risk severe consequences. Nothing has changed in that regard in several decades. Its disturbing and deceitful. I would go as far as calling it rape.....

the trammy picked the wrong one to fuck with
Simple as that. I would say fhe ball player was victimized, and traumatized, and physical superioriority took over after the realization kicked in that he was raped by a dude.

I say "rape" because he was misled
The State callz it rape when kids mislead adults

They need to call this the same
Race has nothing to do with this

·
Ass, Gas or Grass
17,436 Posts
Lol He couldn't believe it wasn't Butt Her!

·
Registered
5,162 Posts
Did not even make it all the way to the National Felons League before his first confirmed murder.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts