Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been anxious to see your car in person......Very well done,First class all the way.
Hopefully one day I can tie up some loose ends and at least be close to that level of detail.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Pics do not do it justice, but here are some anyway. Look for a full feature in FSC magazine in the next couple issues.

·
Registered
5,156 Posts
I know this is a top notch car, the problem is I don't have the funds to make it to a NMCA race to take a look at it:( family first. I have a 67 my father and I are rebuilding that I would like to look and perform close to Butch's car. Thank's anyway I understand what you guy's are saying. Good luck Butch on the rest of your year and Jeff the same to you in X.S. next year.

·
Registered
5,156 Posts
Pics do not do it justice, but here are some anyway. Look for a full feature in FSC magazine in the next couple issues.

WOW I have never seen one like this befor. Thanks smav347 anything helps us little guys. Thank you Butch for building a nice ride.

·
Registered
7,257 Posts
It's a bad ass ride for sure! If you want to see it in person (and live in Michigan) we'll all be up at the cruise night this Thursday in Romeo. 31 and old VanDyke rd. in the Kmart parking lot.
Wonder if he is driving it up there. I remember a couple of years ago, he did. Trailering that pig 1-1.5 miles is kind of a pain.

And YES, that car is top notch- front to back, top to bottom. Butch works VERY hard on his junk to improve them and keep them very nice! One of my favorite cars of all time.

·
JUST TRYIN TO GET BY
6,744 Posts
Been anxious to see your car in person......Very well done,First class all the way.
Hopefully one day I can tie up some loose ends and at least be close to that level of detail.
that car is a work of art absoutly gorgous and bad ass 2

·
JUST TRYIN TO GET BY
6,744 Posts
nice hotrod Mopar intake i oftened wondered if that would work what frontend is it whats your wieght:party
seen that car in person thats who i bought my BU from and that car is phuckin awsome and to see it at the track and the #'s it knocks down is even more impressive my hats off to Butch beautiful car and it runs hard

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
My post may have been a bit vague.........Was at Milan Saturday and finally did see the car in person.
Like JC said,Pics do no justice for that car.

But Jake,Those are damn good for inspiration.

·
Complete Smartass
6,190 Posts
As much as I love to see giant twin turbo and 5 stage nitrous motors that powerplant right there made me want to start racing again

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
My post may have been a bit vague.........Was at Milan Saturday and finally did see the car in person.
Like JC said,Pics do no justice for that car.

But Jake,Those are damn good for inspiration.
Thanks Gary, I still want to shoot that BOP cover with you, Brad Wise, and John Langer!

1 - 20 of 129 Posts