Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
O n A Everyday!
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I drove past this yesterday evening and it had to be early on cause there was only 2 police cars at that time. How dumb you have to be carrying that much cash and also having product as well is what id normally say here but Homer Simpson said it better.
"God help me, im just not that bright!"

http://www.wdel.com/story.php?id=61085

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
No wonder he was caught !!! He was loaded down and couldn't run !! Lol

·
pump gas 451 just
7,108 Posts
Currently watching along I-80 for shady guys carrying a loaded down grocery bag. I'll keep you guys posted.

·
O n A Everyday!
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I thought that it was a typo as well and some local friends have said its $1400 but a few different reports online all show 1.4 mil.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Currently watching along I-80 for shady guys carrying a loaded down grocery bag. I'll keep you guys posted.
I like this...lol...:)

·
Medium Pimpin!
8,852 Posts
Must have been out of shape, million four hundred thousand weighs around 30lbs, plus the heroin even in a nice size backpack he should have been able to run for miles. Fucking pussy.

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
Story said 8 grams but 521 bags so the math doesn't sound right there either. No clue how much a bag would have but I know physically what a gram of gold looks like and would assume it would be similar.

·
Registered
26,974 Posts
I drove past this yesterday evening and it had to be early on cause there was only 2 police cars at that time. How dumb you have to be carrying that much cash and also having product as well is what id normally say here but Homer Simpson said it better.
"God help me, im just not that bright!"

http://www.wdel.com/story.php?id=61085
Good job . Glad they got that scum off the streets. Newark is a college town and one of my best friend's daughter near there od'd on that shit and died almost 2 years ago .

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
I thought that it was a typo as well and some local friends have said its $1400 but a few different reports online all show 1.4 mil.
Since when do 528 bags of heroin add up to 8 grams? Maybe 8 grams is the break point between a misdemeanor and a felony, so the cops listed it as "more than 8 grams"?

Let's see - the amount of money sounds fishy, the amount of heroin doesn't add up, maybe somebody is punking us???

1 - 20 of 36 Posts