Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
from across the pond...
6,930 Posts
He was on one of the forums i go on. Not too clever of him really..

·
Spiritual Gynocologist
80,189 Posts

·
draggin' ass
13,411 Posts
Looks to me like there will be quite a few exotic cars hitting the market when this mess gets sortedout. It seems that all too often be it the two bit corner dope slinger or the mega millions stars and crooks, they cant keep it to them selves. Driving a ghetto hoopty with 20 grand of crap and living in a trailer looks no less out of place then bragging about your dozen plus, millions of dollars worth of cars but not being able to justify it. Money gets to these people heads and gets them cought every time.

·
Registered
12,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Looks to me like there will be quite a few exotic cars hitting the market when this mess gets sortedout. It seems that all too often be it the two bit corner dope slinger or the mega millions stars and crooks, they cant keep it to them selves. Driving a ghetto hoopty with 20 grand of crap and living in a trailer looks no less out of place then bragging about your dozen plus, millions of dollars worth of cars but not being able to justify it. Money gets to these people heads and gets them cought every time.
It says in the thing he drove a modest car and only rarely brought out the exotics.

·
Registered
6,278 Posts
Phuck they can keep the cars, and just give me the money he had tied up in them.

·
draggin' ass
13,411 Posts
It says in the thing he drove a modest car and only rarely brought out the exotics.
Yeah but in the end, he broadcast it to the entire planet who has a computer and the correct website. You dont have to flaunt it all the time to flaunt it some of the time. He did exactly that and got cought!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts