Yellow Bullet Forums banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
A good business owner has a 12 month buffer at all times.
No one should be needing a bail out.
Besides I thought conservative's were flatly against any type of corporate welfare.
I guess when it is "push comes to shove"
The all hat no cattle really shows through.
it’s not a bail out. it’s a helping hand. it still cost small business to barrow with a small %. and there is nothing in writing for end game. bail outs are for government entitlement only.

myself i keep asking why am i even try to employee these people , because here in maryland the guy that runs our local golf course is off of work and still paid in full benefits and all. private job security vs gov job security way different.

i have leo fiends that are crying over why 1 department get 2 weeks paid vs 1 week. but in the end they all are getting paid + hazard.

while i’m trying to figure out wtf to do. in small business mom pop shop very small options.

·
Registered
45,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
it’s not a bail out. it’s a helping hand. it still cost small business to barrow with a small %. and there is nothing in writing for end game. bail outs are for government entitlement only.

myself i keep asking why am i even try to employee these people , because here in maryland the guy that runs our local golf course is off of work and still paid in full benefits and all. private job security vs gov job security way different.

i have leo fiends that are crying over why 1 department get 2 weeks paid vs 1 week. but in the end they all are getting paid + hazard.

while i’m trying to figure out wtf to do. in small business mom pop shop very small options.

You own the business and have how many employees?

·
Premium Member
757 Posts
Besides I thought conservative's were flatly against any type of corporate welfare.

Once you have taken a risk, started your own company and provided jobs for others from your effort, then I will listen to your opinion. Until then, stfu.

-Abone.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Most people just have no fucking clue what it takes to run a business and the amount of overhead it takes to employ one single person. They have no clue of 941's.

I asked my son one time. "What does it mean to you when I say I bring in $100,000 per month". He said "It means you are a millionaire". My response "No, it means I am $150,000 short on payroll". It is a pain in the ass to have a constant nut you have to crack every single month. Not every business is rolling in cash month after month.

·
Registered
989 Posts
Most people just have no fucking clue what it takes to run a business and the amount of overhead it takes to employ one single person. They have no clue of 941's.

I asked my son one time. "What does it mean to you when I say I bring in $100,000 per month". He said "It means you are a millionaire". My response "No, it means I am $150,000 short on payroll". It is a pain in the ass to have a constant nut you have to crack every single month. Not every business is rolling in cash month after month.
^^^^^^QFT. Any of you mother fuckers that think business owners have life by the balls are fucking wrong.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
When I had my trucking company...I would tell my guys that when I break it, I have to fix it.
And when they break it, I still have to fix it.
David

·
Registered
9,114 Posts
Did you smoke your lunch again? Do you know what net 30 is? Do you know how often it becomes net 90-120+. Ever been owed $850k? Ever owed a ready mix company $300k? Ever have to refi to make payroll? It’s not all hot rods and lollipops..

·
OG Member since 9/7/06
17,023 Posts

Boy you ain't a kiddin!!
It takes me $250-270k per month to run (fluctuations of fuel & parts breakage) and I am getting tired. I have 5 more years of it though.

·
Registered
9,187 Posts
Once again you have no fucking clue.....clogging up the YB with more bullshit.

41 - 51 of 51 Posts