Yellow Bullet Forums banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Idiot Savant
164,543 Posts
Now ask yourself why would the Globalists want the Canandian dollar and the US dollar at or near par and at the same time the Mexicans have free reign of the southern border. Then throw in the NAFTA superhighway on top. Mix it up and what do you have? NAU thats what.
I gotta ask, what's in a NAU for the United States.

I understand that there is nothing in a marriage for the man, but he does it anyway. But Canada is to small, and Mexico os a piece of political shit so what's in it for us.

As far as it goes, however, changes in the map are no particularly important to me. Hawaii and Alaska weren't on the map of the US until recently...so where is the down side?

·
Registered
8,364 Posts
I gotta ask, what's in a NAU for the United States.

I understand that there is nothing in a marriage for the man, but he does it anyway. But Canada is to small, and Mexico os a piece of political shit so what's in it for us.

As far as it goes, however, changes in the map are no particularly important to me. Hawaii and Alaska weren't on the map of the US until recently...so where is the down side?
Nothing is in it for the US citizens at present, however the central bank and most businesses would love it.

When the dollar finally collapses, the average Joe will be screaming for a new currency.

Maps wont change, unless your talking about a map of the central banks.
G7's constantly working on financial reconstruction unbeknown to most.

·
Idiot Savant
164,543 Posts
When the dollar finally collapses, the average Joe will be screaming for a new currency.
The average Joe knows jack shit about macro economics, because we're too busy teaching him to surf in high school.

Furthermore the average Joe thinks America is, and always will be, the bestest country in the whole wide world.....obviously not understanding that he is the reason that we will be surpassed in each of the areas where we have not already been.

The "Great American Brain Drain" is already well underway.

·
Registered
16,659 Posts
The average Joe knows jack shit about macro economics, because we're too busy teaching him to surf in high school.

Furthermore the average Joe thinks America is, and always will be, the bestest country in the whole wide world.....obviously not understanding that he is the reason that we will be surpassed in each of the areas where we have not already been.

The "Great American Brain Drain" is already well underway.
X2

41 - 44 of 44 Posts