Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8,613 Posts
Holy Smokes!! That looks like an NHRA crowd. That place was packed.:smt103 Kudos to the promoters of that race and the fans for packing it.

·
Registered
4,942 Posts
Screw the car let's see more pics/vids of Mrs. Lynch! lol

·
The Bullet Killer
36,720 Posts
I ended up standing on the line for all 3 sets of the exib. passes and the crowd loved it!!!
Lynchs speed
Lightning ralps burnout.....BTW COMPLETLY OBNIXOUS AND THEY LOVED IT HAHAHAHAHHAHA
Vrettos went up, and down and then up
Jesse lambert damn near clipped the bumper (as his dad told me they didnt have enough power in it)
And when Jersey bret hull got a lil loose!

Complete and udder succsess for Dave Hance, Shakedown @ e-town, and Englishtown its self!

·
My Own Worst Enemy
3,411 Posts
WTF Petty not wearing a Proline or a Yellow bullet shirt ? Nice pass by Lynch . Shakedown will be bad ass for sure .

·
Registered
10,175 Posts
release or not i'm glad kelly isn't camera shy:p

·
Turbo Terror
14,346 Posts
I ended up standing on the line for all 3 sets of the exib. passes and the crowd loved it!!!

you must be a sexy beast to have all the crowd loving you being on the line :D

·
Godspeed TK!
8,989 Posts
Your Goddamn right Bacarty!!!! No Matter what track Iam at....I always"act"like I own the place- up on the starting line & nobody ever messes with me!!!!!
It will probably come to an end now that I wrote this;) !!LOL

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
ahh that was fun Saturday night .. thanks for posting the vid

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
That was good shit! It was great finally meeting Biggs and Bacarty. Nate and I were very pleased by the Yellowbullet turnout up there. Way to go YB!

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
That was good shit! It was great finally meeting Biggs and Bacarty. Nate and I were very pleased by the Yellowbullet turnout up there. Way to go YB!
Please never put our names in the same sentence again ........ THANK YOU in Advance for your help :smt102

·
Registered
6,187 Posts
Please never put our names in the same sentence again ........ THANK YOU in Advance for your help :smt102
LOL! Your a mess!

Man, I just got to watch this now. Freaking hotel internet was down yesterday. Thanks for the video....1320x.tv is a site but 1320x.com is the main one we are pushing.

I can't wait for Shakedown this year. Thanks to Dave and Jimmy for stepping up and helping at PAO this weekend.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts