Discussion Starter #1
That is all.

Season Premier was tonight. (Thursday)

·
coffee extraordinaire
11,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yup.

Weston is just about having a breakdown.
Fiona turned herself in after the bombing.

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Although this is and always has been one of my favorite shows, they have stretched it out way too long. After the second season it has kinda went south. I mean, how many friggin roadblocks can one man have?

·
Just Sayin Crew V.P.
37,825 Posts
For me I like it. I thought it was a good episode

·
cynic/realist
15,961 Posts
It's just TV. It's meant to blandly entertain you, so you don't ingest reality.

·
Busy being a cunt
30,218 Posts
I watch it only because there is nothing else to watch...........but I gotta say that the chick that's in it is the ugliest broad I've ever seen on TV............she's that ugly she could almost turn me **** :(

·
Gettin' tired of the shit
23,424 Posts
I don't try to over analyze it, it's just fuckin television and meant to entertain me. That being said, my wife and I watch it and enjoy it.

·
Registered
4,501 Posts
I really enjoy Suits, The Glades, Necessary Roughness, Covert Affairs (Because the chick is so hot!)

Rizzolli and Isles
The Closer
Southland
are also good shows for the summer.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Damn good show

·
Registered
10,973 Posts
Fiona is 42 and I think kinda hot in a weird way. But I like the show and am down loading the new episode right now.

·
Registered
522 Posts
I believe this is season 6. I find it entertaining and yes Fi rocks simply cus she likes to blow chit up! " Trigger happy GF ":smt071 LOL

·
Gettin' tired of the shit
23,424 Posts
I believe this is season 6. I find it entertaining and yes Fi rocks simply cus she likes to blow chit up! " Trigger happy GF ":smt071 LOL
Did you notice they changed the stuff they say in the introduction, they used to say "ex girlfriend" now they say "girlfriend", they also changed Sams description and added Jesse.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts