Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
David Hance where you at? I think this weekend will be the fastest fields PDRA has seen all year. It could possibly be the biggest car counts in a long time too. Gives me goosebumbs just thinking about it. So what does everybody think the bumb spot for each class will be? What will the fastest ET's be for each class?

PX
PN
PB
XPS
TS
TD

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
It is hard to say that. The forecast is saying Saturday wil be in the 90's by the time first round of eliminations. I think we will see 3.50's in PX and 3.70's in PN at night.

·
20,177 Posts
87 Friday and 91 Saturday. So it ain't gonna that bad. Ill give it a shot on the bumps. See you tomorrow morning Jay.

PX 3.75

PN 3.93

PB 4.08

XPS "if its a full field" 4.14

TS 4.28

TD 4.15

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Weather don't bother that track bad... She hooks in the heat and is smooth as a baby butt I will see you too Tim...

PX 3.72

PN 3.88

PB 4.05

XPS 4.16

TS 4.199

TD 4.35

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
I wonder why XPS hasn't been a huge hit with the PDRA...? Anyone know if IHRA is getting full fields this year with their Mountain Motor deal?

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
11,812 Posts
I can't guess bumps at the moment.... I would love to be in the Pro Nitrous field even if on the "Bump". See you all there & wishing all safe travels.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I agree with Jay across the board. Hopefully jay and his new ride is in the show. David better bring your A+++++ game. Ur gonna need a 3.87 for PN to get in the field. Fri high is 89 low is 68 when the sun goes down it will be insane.

·
11,812 Posts
David better bring your A+++++ game. Ur gonna need a 3.87 for PN to get in the field.
We don't have an A game....still working on the C Game...:p I would be surprised if the Pro Nitrous Bump was 3.87....I'm thinking 3.94 depending on car count ? We will give our best shot.

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
1st 5 cars will be musi powered!
Is bet on that one... Stoken, Rini, perry, .... Them boys got big numbers in them

I'm saying the numbers going up on the boards this weekend will be very fast, maybe I'm wrong, but there ain't no better racing surface and you stick the traction twins on top of that look out....

Good luck to everyone going and safe travels... I can't wait

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I agree with Jay across the board. Hopefully jay and his new ride is in the show. David better bring your A+++++ game. Ur gonna need a 3.87 for PN to get in the field. Fri high is 89 low is 68 when the sun goes down it will be insane.
Thank you sir, we are sure gonna try our best... It's gonna be a great show and I sure hope I can be apart of it...

·
Registered
906 Posts
Is bet on that one... Stoken, Rini, perry, .... Them boys got big numbers in them

I'm saying the numbers going up on the boards this weekend will be very fast, maybe I'm wrong, but there ain't no better racing surface and you stick the traction twins on top of that look out....

Good luck to everyone going and safe travels... I can't wait
Is rini going?

·
Registered
3,535 Posts
Pro Mod has become one of the best series to watch! This forum is the first one i click on when i get on the bullet. Ready to see some racing this weekend!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts