Yellow Bullet Forums banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
24,288 Posts
Now the WHO is saying if you are healthy, don't wear one, it could increase your probability of infection. This shit never stops.

·
Registered
278 Posts
I haven’t worn a mask yet..... Fucking Pole Smokers....... Wear a mask but touch everything else some infested cunt has......

Get It and get over It.......
🤣🤣 I haven't heard anyone use the term Pole Smoker since the eighties, except me.

·
Registered
5,253 Posts
We have to wear them on a construction site. I think it's Nazi bullshit.
They tried that here for a couple weeks. I tried to comply but it would fog up my safety glasses. I actually work/ takes real effort and alot of my stuff has some weight to it so you tend to sweat. Lasted 1 day like that and took that shit off. Didn't care if they asked me to leave. They never did. I don't just sit in a job trailer wondering what I'm going to eat for lunch.

·
Registered
16,141 Posts
My company did that after the 11th confirmed case of covid. Too bad 90% of the people wear them wrong, it's a bunch of B.S.

Working on hot machines in a hot factory wearing a soaked fake surgical mask sucks.
that would suck working in those conditions with a mask.......fall down (pass out) bang your head . Go to doctors and tell them you now have "black out " periods since you banged your head. There is no test that can be given to see if you really have "black out" periods . Now they can pay you to sit home.

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
It sucks, but how would you feel if you got someone else sick or someone made you sick and you were stuck on a ventilator for 3 weeks? How did wearing a mask turn into a culture war?
It's my responsiblity to protect my health, not yours. I could careless about you.

·
Registered
242 Posts
I'm in a hotspot here in north Jersey, not far from NYC. We've had multiple people test positive in the building, multiple closures, 1 death I know of, multiple people I know with family members that died, etc. And there's probably more I don't know about. Shit is real quiet. We're running probably at about 40% capacity in the building, maybe less. Masks have been mandatory for a while, but only required when in common areas. Most people don't complain. I've seen 2 people that have. They've also been scanning temps to get in the building for a while now. BFD. I don't want to catch this shit, and I don't want to bring it home. I hit the hand sanitizer dispenser at least 5 times a day.

I totally get it though, if this shit isn't in your backyard, you think this is some bullshit. And I agree with you. If there is no threat in your area, then this is bullshit at this point. Maybe a month or two ago it made sense, and that's why its not in your backyard. But isn't it over with by now? The problem is the politics have taken over the science of it and you don't know what's real anymore. It's crazy, that's all I know for sure.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
can you research that more for us? thanks in advance!
Looks like the article I read is gone. Basically, It had a link to a printout you could laminate or just present to whom ever was questioning you about not wearing a mask, that stated you had a health issue that prevents you from using any face covering and you do not have to disclose the ailment.
To be clear, I don’t know how legal it was or if it would actually stand to any scrutiny.

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
I do work in hospitals so they require me to wear a face diaper while I am there. Otherwise I never wear one. If they actually worked nothing would be shut down. I LMFAO at people wearing one driving down the road, how fucking ignorant are these people

·
Registered
24,288 Posts
I do work in hospitals so they require me to wear a face diaper while I am there. Otherwise I never wear one. If they actually worked nothing would be shut down. I LMFAO at people wearing one driving down the road, how fucking ignorant are these people
Saw a 'biker' the other day.......leathers, colors, mask, no helmet.

41 - 55 of 55 Posts