Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few months back, work asked us to wear masks, even though we are not public and thus not required to by any law. For the most part, they haven't been too anal about it. Today however, they announced that they are ramping up the mask requirement. They want us to wear a mask basically the entire shift and they're starting to punish people who aren't actually in violation. I need a new job asap but hiring is down and I don't know if other companies would even be more lax.

·
Capri For Sale
12,418 Posts
Don't wear the mask, tell them to go get fucked, lose your job, choices, choices. Personally if I needed the job I'd wear the mask and do my job, luckily for me I'm not that guy. Plenty of people out there would like to have a job right about now.

·
Registered
24,288 Posts
I took an extended leave to avoid the political punishment of masking. I may get fired. Part time deal for me so I really don't give a shit. I'll not surrender my freedom for a political opinion. I was looking for part time work when I found this job. I can find another one.

·
Registered
5,863 Posts
A few months back, work asked us to wear masks, even though we are not public and thus not required to by any law. For the most part, they haven't been too anal about it. Today however, they announced that they are ramping up the mask requirement. They want us to wear a mask basically the entire shift and they're starting to punish people who aren't actually in violation. I need a new job asap but hiring is down and I don't know if other companies would even be more lax.
Some states are getting pricky on this. Your employer may not have any options if you work in a blue shithole state. Don't worry in a few weeks they will come out and say you don't need masks again just gloves and butt plugs !

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
Had an appointment to talk to the Lady at the Bank today. She walked me into her office wearing her mask. Didn't even make it through 5 minutes of talking, she stopped and said I've got to take this mask off, I can't breathe !

·
Super Moderator
49,074 Posts
Well..…..

You could always just die.

·
Registered
27,809 Posts
Uhhhhhh just put the mask on and collect your check. It’s a no brainer. Are you a runway model? Geez!!

·
Smart Ass Conservative
105,637 Posts
I hate that shit

·
Registered
22,407 Posts
Not only is our company making us wear masks the entire time we are in the building, they also have mad it MANDATORY that we all wear fucking clothes too !!

They claim the state has made it mandatory, if we are to be allowed to stay open !!

·
Registered
6,473 Posts
They are getting more stringent around this area. The businesses are being leaned on by the government. It wouldn't surprise me if the insurance companies are also leaning on them but I haven't heard that.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
I’ve heard you can skirt the issue by saying you have a medical condition that prevents you from wearing a mask. You don’t have to disclose the condition because of some law. I can research more if you need?

·
Registered
23,314 Posts
Site meeting today in San Antonio w Engineers, Architects, PM's, Superintendents and Subcontractors and NO ONE had Masks On...

This was unlike the previous weeks were Vauge Mandated BS of Masks and Social Distancing of Masons, Laborers, etc

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Sometimes I wear a welding hood, sometimes I wear arc flash gear, I always wear some kind of PPE. Safety shoes, eye protection, gloves, face mask, whatever. I've got bills to pay, and they are going to get paid.

·
Ass, Gas or Grass
16,588 Posts
I find it funny that no one gives ya a second glance when ya have some cheap assed paper mask on, but wear yer paint respirator to Krogers just once and ya get looked at like ya grew a dick on yer forehead...

1 - 20 of 55 Posts