Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Been a member here for quite a while. Mostly read tech stuff and get a few laughs now and then from the TOBT section. The sight has been a good source of info different aspects of life to say the least... I have also seen how powerful it can be when everyone pulls together.

My son Ayden started racing Jr. Dragsters last year. After the season was done, I pulled his car apart to update and upgrade for 8.90 class. The day that I got done putting it together, we made a few test hits on the street in front of my shop to make sure everything was working okay. My ole lady then stated that she wanted to drive the car, so I agreed. Well she ended up off the road and through a ditch, rolling the car over several times. This resulted in a trip to ER, ICU, she has broken arm, ribs, and vertebrae fractures. She will be fine, but the car is in rough shape and will need some tlc and some new parts.

My son watched his car wreck and is heart broken over it. He is a good kid with great manners and is also a honor student and in our states gifted program. He keeps his grades up in order to race, but now dad needs to rebuild his car. With that being said I wanted to see if I could ask for a little help from some of you. This is not a scam or a hustle just simply want to help my son get back to what he loves doing.

This is a link to a post I made earlier last year:
http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1736218&highlight=

Here is a link if you would like to maybe donate to the cause. Any little bit helps, and thank you guys for taking the time to read this.

https://www.gofundme.com/get-aydens-car-back-together

Very Respectfully,

Seth Hyatt

·
Banned
14,510 Posts
Hi 1Seth.

I will give you $10,000 for that Nova.

Then you can fix the car without begging for money like a ******.

Let me know when I can pick it up.

·
Registered
56,906 Posts
Sounds legit to me. Hope the wife is feeling better.Let your son that it will come together in time and not to worry. Best of luck to your family.

·
Registered
792 Posts
What the fuck is wrong with our pussified world?
1. Doing stupid test hits in the street.
2. Having unfamiliar drivers do said test hits.
3. Son heartbroken over car.....not mothers injuries.
4. Life ain't free son. You break it, you fix it. The American way.
Getting things for free doesn't make you great. It makes you dependent and a drag on society. Get a pair and get out fool. This request is nauseating.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I wouldn't expect anything else. To clear some of this up, you don't have to donate, I just spent money updating the car right before it was crashed. I also helped a good friend of mine purchase a Jr. for his son so our boys could race together. I can fix the car it will take time just, I would like to get my son back out there sooner than later. The wifey is doing fine and is on a road to recovery. Not both cars in the sig are mine. One of them is for a friend who had it over for me to do some work on it.

Thanks for all the input.

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
You've got to be kidding.I'm trying to pay funeral bills that are much more than expected and you have the fucking nerve to post this shit.How about GO FUCK YOURSELF you freeloading,begging,worthless POS :smt097

1 - 20 of 48 Posts