·
Senior Moment
9,664 Posts
The fact that you eat at Taco Bell...frighten's me,,,TLW

Really!

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
I remember when I was 16 every now and then I'd get out of the sticks and visit a Taco Bell an hour from home. The tacos were like 49 or 59 cents. I'd leave with 5 gallon bucket of em for 5 bucks. The good ol days when a fast food burger combo meal was $3. It doesn't seem like that long ago.

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Oh yeah and gas was less than a dollar a gallon. I still thought it was expensive.

·
Registered
5,114 Posts
when i was a kid id eat 12 tacos. they were only .39 cent. i had to cut back on my eating as prices went up, cant afford 12 tacos now. taco bell is shit anyway. that new nacho burrito they got is pretty good. saw the commercial and had to try. decent lil gutbuster for 99 cent.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
I remember when $8 bought 32 gallons of gas!

·
Registered
4,846 Posts
helll i spent $15 on food/soda for myself the other day at del taco and wasn't even full when i left !!!!

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I worked on running brake lines and body panels on my car all day and didn't fill like cooking or eating 12$ bread from subway

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
Taco hell is cheap compared to when i go to hardees or sub way.Went to hardees the other day and it was 17 bucks and change for a combo larged and a shake.Subway is usually 14 bucks when i go there.

·
Platinum Member
5,683 Posts
I can eat at Taco Hell and be full for less than $4.00
Beef Gordita Supreme combo w/ Doritos and a medium drink is $2, and add a Taco supreme to the order.

·
Registered
11,593 Posts
Try living in Australia:

A Big Mac meal, with medium coke and chips (we dont call 'em fries down here much!) is $8.45!

Sucks to be here at the moment, everything is expensive and rising fast, due to the resources boom that is happening.

·
On the roller...
15,867 Posts
I live near a town that has been taken over by Mexican immigrants. Instead of bitching, we've discovered the coolest little place. Super clean, you can watch your food get prepared on the grill in front of you, and the food is GREAT. Best part, it's stupid cheap. To hell with some fake Taco Bell food. I used to make my own tacos, but now I just hit up the local joint. Even the local police eat there on shift, so you know it's good stuff.

·
Senior Moment
9,664 Posts
I live near a town that has been taken over by Mexican immigrants. Instead of bitching, we've discovered the coolest little place. Super clean, you can watch your food get prepared on the grill in front of you, and the food is GREAT. Best part, it's stupid cheap. To hell with some fake Taco Bell food. I used to make my own tacos, but now I just hit up the local joint. Even the local police eat there on shift, so you know it's good stuff.
YEP,,,TLW

1 - 20 of 105 Posts