Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been doing a ton of reading and it looks like 1/8" brass bar with .028 holes in it.
Looking to do a wet shot from 100-300HP in my V

I'm going to be doing something just like this for my own car

Looking for some feedback on the technical details, I've ran nitrous for years, just never made my own spray bar kit. Figured some guys who used to make their own could chime in.

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
I made spray bars for an intake, back in the 80's. Yes just like you say 1/8 brass tubing and .028 holes. Hand drilled with a pin drill. I found wrapping the tube with a piece of duct tape made it easier to drill. It worked well, and on a dyno it had good distribution, even exh temps and all the same plug reading. BUT....that was when there were no big name tuners .....I'd rather let Monte , Steve, mike thermos, Jeff prock, or any of the many other nitrous tuners out there build you a system. Unless you have a decent amount of experience it may be a little trial and error for you. Just depends on what you expect. I'm a do it yourselfer too, so I know what you saying.....I like to do it myself, but don't forget what could go wrong , LOL. Good luck

1 - 2 of 2 Posts