Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Unfortunately our first outing with the new X275 66 Nova resulted in a collision with the wall on our first pass Thursday. Something on the track surface caused the car to make a hard move to the left about 100 feet out. I made front contact with the wall. I have decided to not rebuild the car for this purpose. I have everything brand new and the best money can buy. Dissoma 430" chevy with Billet Revolution heads, Garret polished 88, Big Stuf3, MSD Grid and boost controller, IQ3 dash, Racepak everything including EGTs, Rossler 400 two speed 1.57 with Reid case, Tial wastegates, Intercoolor and ice box from chiseled. I know this isnt classifieds however Based on the situation I could use a little help right know getting some of my investment back. Thanks please spread the word. Patrick at PTC can answer questions about the combo and the potential this has.

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
Sorry to hear about this Jarod. I found out late Friday night. To say that car is nice is an understatement, I saw it briefly down at Jim's and everything I saw was impeccable and beautiful. I thought Jim said it was an original 14,000mile car, wow. Best of luck with the sale, if you change your mind and need/want some help I'm probably not too far down the road and I will lend a hand when I can to see it get put back together.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Darren. Ya I am sick about it. It happens and i walked away is the good thing. My son is 13 and he spent a lot of time helping me on the car and he witnessed the accident. Thats the most frustrating part.

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
Jarod I spoke with Charlie of XOS on Friday about your car, sorry to hear about this. We'll help put the word out about the available items you have for sale.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Jarod I spoke with Charlie of XOS on Friday about your car, sorry to hear about this. We'll help put the word out about the available items you have for sale.
I need to do a little homework and get cost and a better idea of my direction here. Thanks for all the thoughts and interest.

·
Registered
2,855 Posts
I was there and saw the car when you were getting ready to load up. Sorry I didnt come over but I was busy with my car. PM me about the racepack.

·
Registered
648 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Glad your OK and that is crap thing to happen. How bad is the car?
Not as bad as we thought. Put the car on the rack today and we feel it is repairable. Damage only to front and firewall. I'm going to put the car on frame rack and get it straight then go from there.

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
Not as bad as we thought. Put the car on the rack today and we feel it is repairable. Damage only to front and firewall. I'm going to put the car on frame rack and get it straight then go from there.
Glad to hear it!

·
HeadCaseRacing
11,611 Posts
Good
Nothing like giving stuff away for free well half price and dealing with cheap asses ;)

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Good
Nothing like giving stuff away for free well half price and dealing with cheap asses ;)
It is shark week!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts