Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
كافر
9,930 Posts
It'll just disappoint a lot of GNX fans.. some things can't be topped or be remade to make people happy.

·
This Space For Lease
2,314 Posts
A lot of G-body regal guys are going to get sand in their vags if this comes to pass, that's for sure.

I like the idea (and I owned an '87 GN way back when).

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
If GM released a V8 Grand National, I think all of the purists would get together and burn down the factory lol.

·
Registered
3,051 Posts

yeah look at that. If something like that goes into production, probably be over $50K, closer to the $60K range.
Who are they targeting? The middle class family? Yeah, ok. Yup, thaat's brilliant.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
The only way I see this actually making a mark from what GM has is to put the cts-v powerplant in these. It still won't bring back the legendary power 6 logo. It can still make a mark in the books. It'll be a nice piece though.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
The only way I see this actually making a mark from what GM has is to put the cts-v powerplant in these. It still won't bring back the legendary power 6 logo. It can still make a mark in the books. It'll be a nice piece though.
Remember a green light has already been given for production for a small displacement TT v8 for the vette, and the ecotec has been a strong little runner.

keep your fingers crossed,

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Remember a green light has already been given for production for a small displacement TT v8 for the vette, and the ecotec has been a strong little runner.

keep your fingers crossed,
Yea the ecotec is a nice piece I got a chance to run a cobalt SS around a course at "cough..cough" nopi nationals when they debuted and when the spinning would stop it would definitely haul for what it has. I hate the fact that GM wouldn't turbo the 3800 being as good of an engine it was. I'd loved mine if it was rwd.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts