Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
80,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HOLY SHIOOOT......THIS YEAR IS GOING TO BE THE YEAR OF THE BUGS.....THEIR EVERY WHERE.....I'VE NEVER SEEN SO MANY!
FLYS....TICKS.....WASPS.....NASTY LITTLE BASTARDS!:p

·
A Fine Example For Others
40,445 Posts
Get yourself some frogs. Dig a small hole on the side of a walkway or driveway so they have a place to hide during the day. At night they will come out and eat just about any insect that moves.

I have anywhere from 10 to 20 frogs around my house.

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
80,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Get yourself some frogs. Dig a small hole on the side of a walkway or driveway so they have a place to hide during the day. At night they will come out and eat just about any insect that moves.

I have anywhere from 10 to 20 frogs around my house.
LMAO!

·
Senior Moment
9,664 Posts
Go get yerself a bottle of "CUTTER" from Lowes or H/D. It hooks to your garden hose, spray the yard and bushes. Really does the job,,,TLW.

·
Registered
5,508 Posts
Put you up some bat houses along with bird feeders.. Or learn to deal with them. I have close to fifty fruit trees in my yard and wasp are the worse.

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
80,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Put you up some bat houses along with bird feeders.. Or learn to deal with them. I have close to fifty fruit trees in my yard and wasp are the worse.
I DO SEE THE OCCASIONAL BAT....WHAT DOES THE HOUSE CONSIST OF?

·
I forgot what to do next!
6,090 Posts
Kevin they are small and easy to make you can find plans on the web.
Get some guineas though thet eat 2x there weight a day in food ie bugs

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
80,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Kevin they are small and easy to make you can find plans on the web.
Get some guineas though thet eat 2x there weight a day in food ie bugs
YEAH I SEEN THE OTHER THREAD ABOUT THEM.....I MIGHT RIDE UP TO THE FLEA MARKET TOMORROW AND CHECK EM OUT ......ANYBODY KNOW THE GOING RATE? HOW MUCH IS TOO MUCH?

·
Idiot Savant
166,250 Posts
YEAH I SEEN THE OTHER THREAD ABOUT THEM.....I MIGHT RIDE UP TO THE FLEA MARKET TOMORROW AND CHECK EM OUT ......ANYBODY KNOW THE GOING RATE? HOW MUCH IS TOO MUCH?

The relative worth is directly proportional to the number of ticks embedded in your ass cheeks.

·
I forgot what to do next!
6,090 Posts
10 bucks in most I would pay for an adult.

·
Senior Moment
9,664 Posts
KEVIN...Forget the Bats already. They crap on your car, eat puppies, get in your wifes hair while biting her, Bat flea's get into your pubic hair and have been known to drive Fords. Spend the seven bucks on a bottle of Cutter for Christ sakes,,,TLW.

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
80,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
KEVIN...Forget the Bats already. They crap on your car, eat puppies, get in your wifes hair while biting her, Bat flea's get into your pubic hair and have been known to drive Fords. Spend the seven bucks on a bottle of Cutter for Christ sakes,,,TLW.
LMAO...I GUESS IT'S NOT TOXIC TO ANIMALS?

·
Registered
190 Posts
Well a bug zapper works good on the flies. But your gonna need to take a bath to get the fleas and ticks to go away. Tell The little lady i have a big wash tub she can use it to scrub you down in out in the yard. lol

·
A Fine Example For Others
40,445 Posts
Let him get the Bats. I'm sure he knows that bat shit ( droppings )can carry a fungus known to cause Histoplasmosis. Don't breathe the feces and avoid contact with them......or breath them and possible die.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts