Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man, my Sabres are fricken amazing this year. We're killing it. We're still winless! FUCKING DOUCHEBAGS. THEY FUCKING SUCK. A BIG FUCK YOU TO THE MANAGEMENT. Hope they like these players.

·
Banned
23,371 Posts
Don't worry ... JJ says when they play the Wings, it'll be a different story. Oh wait, they already did .... and lost. :shock:

·
Registered
707 Posts
I would say borrow some from the Sharks, but they always fuck up so bad after the All Star break, they NEED to get a good jump ahead to finish 8th...

·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts

·
TEAM CARB
45,348 Posts
The sabres need to take a page from the JFR book. Start/buy another team, and make them lose to you all the time.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
That Kalitta is a nut-job. Just head butted someone, didn't catch who.

Dave...

Man, my Sabres are fricken amazing this year. We're killing it. We're still winless! FUCKING DOUCHEBAGS. THEY FUCKING SUCK. A BIG FUCK YOU TO THE MANAGEMENT. Hope they like these players.

·
Registered
13,299 Posts
At least they are in the lead of something...

·
Registered
51,357 Posts
Don't worry ... JJ says when they play the Wings, it'll be a different story. Oh wait, they already did .... and lost. :shock:
:smt044:smt044:smt044:smt044:smt044

I really do feel bad about taking that bet......I'll let him of the hook in early November. :p

·
Registered
682 Posts
remember our gm said we would have to endure three more years of suffering.:rolleyes: he just didn't say when he was going to start counting:(:smt071:smt100

·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts
Well.....

They finally won one! :supz: :smt038 :smt038 :smt038 :rolleyes:

AND

Rumor here has it that Darcy Regier is out!

About fuckin' time that asshat got canned!

I hated that fuckin' asshole from the day he got hired. :smt097

1 - 15 of 15 Posts